Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Maybe repost, but the pose and resolution makes it new to me.

Candice Swanepoel would make a very intersteting flight attendant. In this shot for Victoria's Secret Cnadice is clearly indicating nearest exits.

post-38918-1320199177_thumb.jpg

Source: Russell James' Facebook

The perfect way to end my day, with some canine lovin. Xxx

post-38918-1320199235_thumb.jpg

Source: twitter.com/angelcandice

What is the best part about being a Victoria Secret Angel?

Defiantly being able to test all the fragrances and all lingerie. Having that at my fingertips and traveling to all of the amazing places we go. I never would have done that had I stayed in South Africa or done any other job. Especially all the beaches we go to. That’s my favorite part as well as being part of something so iconic. When I think about all of the women who have come before me, like Heidi Klum, its kind of surreal.

What’s your favorite place to travel to during shoots?

Brazil. We went to Necker Island and I was just in Bora Bora, which was amazing.

Is there a scent in the newest Victoria Secret collection that most stands out to you?

The one that we just launched (Angel Fragrance) is going to be my new fragrance for the holiday. It’s spicy and different.

Do you have a favorite piece in the collection?

The whole Dream Angels collection is my favorite. I like that its sexy but its still elegant at the same time. All the different colors for the holidays, like the deep purples and turquoise.

micahjesse.com

A Moment With...Candice Swanepoel

We caught up with sweet angel Candice Swanepoel at the Gramercy Hotel last night celebrating the launch of the Victoria's Secret Angel fragrance and the all-new Dreams Angels bra collections. Next week she (and her wings) return to the runway in the epic VS show at the Armory airing on CBS on November 29th. Let's see how she's feeling...

How many years have you been walking in the show?

Since 2006.

Still fun?

I still get super nervous. Alessandra (Ambrosio) and Adriana Lima have been doing it for years, and they do, too. It's the biggest show in the world! You're in your lingerie, you know everybody's gonna see you. It's one of the best jobs of the year. We get to feel like a superstar for a night, and enjoy everything we've worked for throughout the year, because we work so hard.

Who are the other angels who you're close with?

Erin (Heatherton) is one of my best friends. I'm also close with Rosie (Huntington-Whitely) and Lily Aldridge. We're all pretty close and supportive of each other.

You guys do a lot of interviews on the day of the show. Any backstage questions from the press that stick out?

Not really. It's such a crazy and surreal day that you don't remember anything. What just happened to me?

Are you friends with Erin's dog Eddie?

Oh, yes.

What's Eddie really like?

He's a naughty little boy! I also have a Jack Russell named Luna, and I used to bring him to play. They'd run around like crazy.

Why is your dog named Luna?

Luna is moon in Spanish or Portuguese, and my boyfriend is Brazilian. Luna is our child.

fashionweekdaily.com

Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton Host Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Dinner, Talk Wings and New iPhone

Apparently, Angels eat, work on their core strength, and are obsessed with Apple products.

“I have so many gadgets already—I’m a gadget freak. I think I should limit myself on the iThings,” Erin Heatherton confessed to FashionEtc. “I have an iPhone 4, and iPad, the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Air.”

Fellow Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel admitted to wanting an iPhone 4, “but I’m waiting for people to figure out the glitches,” she said, looking at Heatherton.

The Angels were on hand to host a dinner at New York’s Gramercy Park Hotel celebrating the launch of the new VS Angel fragrance, as well as the Dream Angels bra collections.

Both came from fittings for the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which takes place on November 9 and will air on CBS November 29.

“There are amazing wings this year,” Heatherton revealed to FashionEtc, “but I’m going to need to be working on my core strength.”

“My wings this year are light,” Swanepoel told us. “Last year, I almost wore these wings that looked like two harps. The day of the rehearsal, I couldn’t walk with them. I could walk, but it wasn’t a sexy walk. They were cut from the show which was sad because they took so much time to make.”

However, she’s facing an even more daunting task. “I’m opening the show and it’s extra pressure because you kind of start the energy of the show. All the other girls see your energy,” Swanepoel said, adding, “It’s a huge honor to be doing that.”

For the ballet-themed section, she will be wearing a fitted purple corset with wings. “It’s really elegant.”

We can’t wait.

In the meantime, check out the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra Miranda Kerr will be sporting in the show.

fashionetc.com