Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thanks for all the pics. Great work ! :flower::kiss:

Last summer, when I said here Candice would be a great and beautiful HF model, some people said she was too blond, too commercial, etc... and now, after her triomphant season, I'm just laughing ! ;)

She is soooo beautiful. She can do everything. And I'm sure she'll become model number one very soon. No doubt about that ! Go, go Candice ! :wub::clap:

Now, I just want to know if she'll get a lot of campaigns !

Paris Surprise: Candice Swanepoel Dominates the Runway

March 7, 2011 11:30 AM by Veronique Hyland

Sure, Miranda Kerr walked the runway again at Balenciaga and Adriana Lima was seen in Givenchy's lineup, but the award for best Victoria's Secret model-to-Paris Fashion Week transition would have to go to Candice Swanepoel. In her first Fashion Week appearance since the Fall 2008 season, she rocked Stop Making Sense shoulders at Stella McCartney and Ghost World specs for Givenchy, got red-faced and avant-garde at Viktor & Rolf, and looked fetching in pink python for Christian Dior. She also hit Isabel Marant this week. What's next for the VS beauty — a luxury campaign, perhaps?

harpersbazaar.com