Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

37 minutes ago, josledes said:

I do believe it, for several reasons. I know some people like that, it's very difficult to break a toxic relationship like that. Candice has done it, her economic independence has made it easier but even so I'm sure it has not been easy for her. It has been a very wise and courageous decision. I understand that the person who has given this information wants to remain anonymous, probably someone very close to this couple.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.thumb.jpg.a2ce224e7c1ba18900f1a0eb8280cfdb.jpg

1 hour ago, josledes said:

I do believe it, for several reasons. I know some people like that, it's very difficult to break a toxic relationship like that. Candice has done it, her economic independence has made it easier but even so I'm sure it has not been easy for her. It has been a very wise and courageous decision. I understand that the person who has given this information wants to remain anonymous, probably someone very close to this couple.

We will never know what happened between Candice and her husband. They are private people! in no way will anyone close to them reveal information, if Candice or Hermann tells someone. It's better that way, you know? I prefer to focus on Candice's work and see what she publishes day by day at IG and respect her private life and that's it.

1 hour ago, almanaotemcor said:

We will never know what happened between Candice and her husband. They are private people! in no way will anyone close to them reveal information, if Candice or Hermann tells someone. It's better that way, you know? I prefer to focus on Candice's work and see what she publishes day by day at IG and respect her private life and that's it.

He is not her husband, fortunately, but he is the father of her children. A very mediocre man but who has exerted a great influence on Candice for many years.

12 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Well, you sure sound like one of those people with this crazy "I trust some stranger on the instagram" series of posts you had on the previous page.

I don't trust anyone, I trust only in my intelligence that for you is unfathomable.

There’s only about 10 new pics of Candy which I was a little disappointed by. For whatever reason there was an absolute fuckton of Kendall Jenner, who I don’t really care for. The Candice shots were great though. And I won’t be scanning it, it’s too big of a book. It’s massive, over 20 pounds and about the size of my torso. 

31 minutes ago, vismundcygnus said:

There’s only about 10 new pics of Candy which I was a little disappointed by. For whatever reason there was an absolute fuckton of Kendall Jenner, who I don’t really care for. The Candice shots were great though. And I won’t be scanning it, it’s too big of a book. It’s massive, over 20 pounds and about the size of my torso. 

Thanks for the info. Maybe you can take shots with your phone ?