Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice choose Elsa herself, she have the creative control of everything.

That is great! and once again, thank you for answering my questions. 

I really really used to like Elsa but this last year or so I've kind of not cared about her. Her lip fillers look absolutely ridiculous and she is looking so haggard and old and I just stopped caring. But when I saw Elsa's Tropic of C pictures, I thought she looked really good, like very classy and retro. 

Just now, bump said:

That is great! and once again, thank you for answering my questions. 

I really really used to like Elsa but this last year or so I've kind of not cared about her. Her lip fillers look absolutely ridiculous and she is looking so haggard and old and I just stopped caring. But when I saw Elsa's Tropic of C pictures, I thought she looked really good, like very classy and retro. 

You're welcome.

And you say that about almost every angel, yet still talk about them, sometimes you don't even makes sense. If you don't like them fine but you don't need to repeat the thing over and over, and over, and over... We got it the first ten times.

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

If MJ wants to put Candy in the issue, she has to do it sooner. Cause.... in light of what we've seen lately, Candy probably wont look very flattering at 33 :ninja:

Candice, 33 years old, will continue to be the most beautiful woman in the world, exactly as she is now with 30.

Candice needs to stay the fuck away from SI because that magazine has turned into trash :rofl:  also, based on the models Candice has chosen for Tropic of C, she doesn't seem to be on board with SI's current direction, and considering Candice is one of the most famous commercial models of our generation, I doubt she'd do SI without being given the cover in advance