Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, Candicted said:

i'm not saying she can't, i'm just feeling she's not so interested into modeling as she was before. She can have the best genetic, lifestyle, and any sort of bla bla blaa but she doesnt seem to be missing modeling at all. She's not loooking for balance between motherood and career. She's choosing one and that's it.

THIS IS NOT A FACT, IT IS JUST MY PERSONAL PERCEPTION OF HER ATM. Who has this feeling too?

I see where you're coming from and I get it, she does seem to be less interested in modeling and I can't blame her, she's been doing this for nearly 15 years and she's easily one of the most successful models of the past decade, she's pretty much seen it all and done it all, I'm sure she still has some things she wants to accomplish but I don't think she'll ever go back to the crazy schedule and amounts of work she was putting pre-pregnancy. Especially now that she's investing her time and money in her own swimsuit line, I can see her expanding to also a lingerie line once she's done with VS.

I don't think she can't balance modelling and being a mother because it's very possible, just look at Jourdan Dunn who has been doing it for years, Lais also does it, Lily's career took off after motherhood, so it's pretty obvious and clear Candice could do it too, I just don't think she wants to do it. And I can completely understand that tbh, I don't blame her. I think she'll keep working for sure but I feel like expecting her to go back to her 2015 production is unrealistic.