Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I don't think Candice did anything too her face, I just think that much like other models she's embraced the contouring and lip overlining trends which are horrible and need to be stopped but she looks same as always (alas older, which is expected) in candids

+1

I think that before her pregnancy she looked a bit younger than her age, and now she just actually looks like the age she has. That's it. I can't see her doing anything to her face, honestly.

1 hour ago, Candyliz said:

It's so sad to see that always when people say their thoughts about Candice, Bee comes through the conversations. 

Let alone Behati too. I'm a fan of both and I have to say that I think Candice changed a lot too.

Also on Behati's forum no one talk shit about Candice.

Btw Behati looks very good.

+1

I do agree her face looks slightly off/different from what it used to. 

I chalked it up to pre and post pregnancy and nothing more but I could be wrong of course.

Maybe it's just how they're doing her makeup for different shoots/shows? For instance, whenever she walks for Givenchy their makeup team makes her look (IMHO) pretty scary/bad but they do it on purpose to match their style.

Anyways, I certainly hope she isn't doing any cosmetic surgery but if she is it's her life and she's entitled to do whatever she feels she needs or wants to do to stay near the top of the modeling world.

6 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@angelcandicebra I think she might do a few more shows in NY. I'm hoping and waiting. I really hope she walks in Paris and Milan (I think

Versace is on lock). Any reason she won't walk in London?

I hope so too, but she walking for Wang was already a great victory. I d n't know, taking a few brands (like Burberry, Emporio Armani and Tommy Hilfiger) I don't see much in this week. It's a weak week. 

1 minute ago, marinebing said:

I hope she walks Paris Fashion Week (and the reason is because I live there and I hope to see her :D)

My friend saw her once after Paris Fashion Week few years ago, he even took a photo with her, he said that she is more beautiful if possible in person. Also said that she was very kind with fans, she talked with all of them, and he also mentioned that her butt in person is spectacular! :D

37 minutes ago, famemonster said:

I don't know her reasons, but many models actually skip London, because there are not much blue chip shows there. Paris and Milano is where the real "party" is. I just want for her to open or close at least one show, I need to see her in action on runway, but not in a middle, like a filter. She has one of the strongest walks and her openings are fierce!

And to add if you are interested in tracking in which show she will be go to the site now fashion, it has all the schedule for Paris and Milano fashion week :smile:

I am waiting for her Vogue Brazil cover for sooo long, is it ever going to come out? I mean her body now looks the same before her pregnancy, but when she filmed for them she had different body shape because she gave birth 3 months ago. It would be a better story then to put on a cover for her to share tips how to get get back in shape fast, now I don't see the pont. Anaca is 1 year old, her old body is back and I don't know what will cover be about. 

They really messed up with timing honestly.