Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ The original file isn't a .swf and I don't know what program you were using :idk: b/c it took less than 15 seconds to save that video from the VS site.

Well now I feel stupid :(. I was working off that direct link on the page before, which was to an .swf. Now I see there's a firefox addon that rips it right out instead.

Hello! I'm Katrina I'm new to this thread. I just finished reading through ALL 190 pages of Candice. I clicked every picture, watched every video(expect the one hour one hehe) and I loooooove Candice.

This was brought up before, but I am positive that Candice will be wearing the fantasy bra come October/November. Don't you think? I know is Ale's tenth year and all but Candice has been so overexposed by VS, they must put her in it. She has been at EVERY store opening, she has been in EVERY ad campaign but them, and shes taking over their website adnd facebook!

Event on Friday

When: Friday, September 24 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm

Where: Victoria's Secret SoHo

591 Broadway

New York, NY

Meet Our Newest Bombshell!

Victoria’s Secret Bombshell

The New Fragrance

Join Supermodels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman & Lily Aldridge to celebrate the launch of our most glamorous fragrance ever!

Friday, September 24, 2-5pm

Victoria’s Secret SoHo

591 Broadway

New York, NY

^ The original file isn't a .swf and I don't know what program you were using :idk: b/c it took less than 15 seconds to save that video from the VS site.

Well now I feel stupid :( . I was working off that direct link on the page before, which was to an .swf. Now I see there's a firefox addon that rips it right out instead.

your not stupid hun, its a learning process, you'll learn sarcasm runs rampent here, some tend to forget semi-newbies, dont always know how things work, and there comments come off wrong. But also WELCOME :wave: