Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I am new to the Bellazon.org forums. And I have to admit I joined for two reasons only, Candice Swanepoel and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Candice Swanepoel without a doubt being NUMBER 1! The beauty Candice radiates is indescribable, breathtaking and naturally amazing. She glows all by herself, no help needed. Beauty is not a sufficient word to honor her. Needless to say I absolutely adore her! I have seen all the pictures and they are simply all that! She’s amazing. I do however have a question, which I failed to take notice upon as I scrolled the thread, is Candice an angel already?

^ I think she's an angel now, yes. she seems to always be listed as an "angel" and rumours are that this year she may get the fantasy bra as Miranda && Doutzen are out of the running i think. but im not 100% sure. she's always at the events and promoting things like the angels always do so i would say yes, she's an angel.

^ I think she's an angel now, yes. she seems to always be listed as an "angel" and rumours are that this year she may get the fantasy bra as Miranda && Doutzen are out of the running i think. but im not 100% sure. she's always at the events and promoting things like the angels always do so i would say yes, she's an angel.

Thank you! I really hope she is, she does deserve them wings and so much more! :laugh: