Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

:wub: 

WP0D4p92.jpg

^ Thanks :) 

I will post all updates here:

Om8TrwiQ.jpg

victoriassecretWhat’s up VS fans? @angelcandices & I are taking over for the day to show u that time we went #offthegridfor a #CostaRica photoshoot. Get excited… ??– xo @behatiprinsloo #behandice#springfever

Om8TrwiQ.jpg

victoriassecretI headed straight to the beach. Most beautiful sunset ever. ?? ?– xo @angelcandices  #puravida #behandice#springfever

3W14kXhP.jpg
victoriassecretCrazy story—our clothes got lost for a few days, so we improvised ?. Thnx for the ? magic, @jeromeduran! ?? – xo @angelcandices #behandice #springfever

KaykK3wP.jpg
victoriassecretBreak time! The food there was so delicious! ? ??? ? #puravida – xo @behatiprinsloo #behandice #springfever

gjomaEYk.jpg
victoriassecretThe culture, the tastes, the vibe, all the nature…@behatiprinsloo and I were so lucky to be able to visit. ? ? #STCR #puravida – xo @angelcandices#behandice #springfever

J1UpNYdQ.jpg
victoriassecretCosta Rica really brings out my playful side ??. The whole energy here…it poured rain every day and made everything so lush and green. And I couldn’t imagine exploring it with anyone besides @behatiprinsloo ?? ? ?. – xo @angelcandices #behandice #springfever

C2XjRB8z.jpg
victoriassecretNo one I’d rather share a tree house with than you, @angelcandices! And shoutout to @jeromeduran for capturing the raw, savage beauty of this amazing place. ???– xo @behatiprinsloo #costarica#puravida #behandice #springfever

6aqEHZ2r.jpg
victoriassecretAnd when @behatiprinsloowas busy I hung out with this gorgeous girl we found on the beach. ? ? – xo @angelcandices #behandice #springfever

uKowk6FT.jpg
victoriassecretAnd I also learned a new skill ?. It’s quite a workout! ? What an amazing trip we had, @behatiprinsloo. Luv u bru ?? – xo @angelcandices #behandice #springfever

XBhNfstW.jpg
victoriassecretLuv u too, @angelcandices! And all the fans as well—thanks for following our adventure! That’s all she wrote?- @behatiprinsloo #behandice #springfever