Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ I can drive there and check? Really though...I could :rofl:

I could too, would be a 45 minute drive for me.

I'd go if a) i 100% knew they were shooting today as well and it wasn't over yesterday and b) someone was with me cause I feel strange doing adventurous things alone

16 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Snapchat

I have no idea if she's still working for VS today :idk: maybe it was only yesterday... On the background you see more clothes and not really lingerie or swim?

She is. The guy from the snaps you posted is part of the crew working this shoot. :) 

26 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

@MERPER now we know for sure she's shooting today :chicken: 

You should take the trip! :p 

I really do want to but there's a few issues in reality...

1) there's almost zero way I'd get to meet her

2) there's most likely tons of security and it could lead to trouble I can't afford to get in

3) 99% chance that venue and even the beach there is private property meaning the moment I were to step foot on it I could be arrested. That's the case with most of Malibu, the beaches are owned by extremely wealthy actors/doctors/businesses.

i love Candice and would do almost anything to meet her and get a quick photo with the most beautiful woman on the planet (at least IMHO) but I cannot afford to pay a huge fine or bond if they arrested me and threw me in jail, nor could I afford a criminal record