Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

:heart:

post-71106-0-1446061558-20949_thumb.jpg

@angelcandices: Through my work with @maxfactor I'm lucky to be able to transform through makeup. Here @patmcgrathreal and @shayashual transformed me into Marilyn. Fact is Mr max factor was originally responsible for making Norma Jean into Marilyn all those years ago...It's the perfect time of year to give yourself a dramatic new look or be more adventurous with your makeup. #glamjan #maxfactor

Im sorry the VS swim pick are bee and elsa, not candi

Thank you Mary! Can you put it back please?

Look, it does is Candice

LHKJaZYn.jpg Rs0fXDmX.jpg

It has to be Candice, because the jewelery is exactly the same and the butt and waist really looks like Candice. The pose also is what she much use. Also she's (next to Behati) the only one with that body type who shot in that bathingsuit. So yeah, it are for sure Behati and Candice :)

Im sorry the VS swim pick are bee and elsa, not candi

Thank you Mary! Can you put it back please?

Look, it does is Candice

LHKJaZYn.jpg Rs0fXDmX.jpg

It has to be Candice, because the jewelery is exactly the same and the butt and waist really looks like Candice. The pose also is what she much use. Also she's (next to Behati) the only one with that body type who shot in that bathingsuit. So yeah, it are for sure Behati and Candice :)

are you sure it's behati ? i was more thining about adri, the body type reminds me more her next to candice that behati (which is skinnier)