Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

do people in america know we're in the middle of a pandemic? 🤭

Yes they know. Not everybody realize that it's dangerous (and it's getting me mad) like in other countries. As you can see she has her mask on her hand. There is nobody 1 meter around them. And they are not in a street crowded. They are not in a closed space. So she is aware that there is a virus circulating, I think.

1 hour ago, Decema98 said:

Yes they know. Not everybody realize that it's dangerous (and it's getting me mad) like in other countries. As you can see she has her mask on her hand. There is nobody 1 meter around them. And they are not in a street crowded. They are not in a closed space. So she is aware that there is a virus circulating, I think.

yeah, she was wearing her mask on her hand but that's not where it should be. her kids wore nothing and there was a woman around them (don't know if candice knows her or not). either way, i don't think it's a good idea going to stranger's homes asking for candies in the middle of a pandemic and in a country like usa. sorry, but i can't believe that americans were allowed to celebrate it and do almost everything they want. i can't believe that usa, a country bigger than mine, with a private healthcare system, has a better situation than mine. we have a curfew and some cities are confined. france is confined and the 70% population of portugal is confined too

from the beginning of the pandemic, she's been going out, celebrating birthdays... even though she was allowed to do that, it's about responsability and i don't think she has been responsible tbh

and this is the last thing i'm gonna say about this since mods will probably clean the thread

27 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

yeah, she was wearing her mask on her hand but that's not where it should be. her kids wore nothing and there was a woman around them (don't know if candice knows her or not). either way, i don't think it's a good idea going to stranger's homes asking for candies in the middle of a pandemic and in a country like usa. sorry, but i can't believe that americans were allowed to celebrate it and do almost everything they want. i can't believe that usa, a country bigger than mine, with a private healthcare system, has a better situation than mine. we have a curfew and some cities are confined. france is confined and the 70% population of portugal is confined too

from the beginning of the pandemic, she's been going out, celebrating birthdays... even though she was allowed to do that, it's about responsability and i don't think she has been responsible tbh

and this is the last thing i'm gonna say about this since mods will probably clean the thread

As Piuma said, look at the videos from her story. Here it is

3 minutes ago, josledes said:

Or in the middle of the greatest social experiment in history, but that is not a topic that should be discussed here

It's not a social experiment.  It's a pandemic that some people don't take seriously enough. 

4 hours ago, Decema98 said:

As Piuma said, look at the videos from her story. Here it is

okay, i'm glad she didn't go trick or treating. but it's not just this case, i've been thinking she's not been responsible for a few months now. and she's not the only one. just saying this in case someone thinks i'm attacking her or something, i love her, but if she does something i disagree with, i say it