Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I looove those shoots :wub6yh2cm:  swim and wilderness photoshots are her thing. She shines and it comes through the pics! Can’t wait to see them!

Also, I don’t think either she’ll stick with VS much longer. The thing is, the Angel contract is really demanding in terms of schedule, travelling and shit and she’s, obviously, more focused on her family now , so I think she’ll start doing just the show and the major campains like Adri and Ale the last few years and I can ser her being gone in 2-3 year.

Welcome back @Candylicious. :flower:

I'm just greatful she has had such a great career so far. We were spoilt with Candy content for years (especially vs). Vs is fast going downhill and there is barely focus on Candice as there are so many angels. I wouldn't be devestated if she left as it would be smart of her to focus on her own swimwear line and her family. She has always said that her career is important to her so even if she does leave vs (which she hasn't even suggested) this isnt the end of her.