Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, Trish said:

I'm curious as to why the girls who went to burning man, including candice, didn't post anything about the festival

Maybe because the festival isn't over yet? They always post the pictures when they come back not when they're there.

21 hours ago, Trish said:

Sorry, I assumed they post photos during the festival in the previous years. Thanks

Festival is literally in the middle of the desert, the whole concept of it is kind of going back to nature so there's almost no phone service in the area and for sure there is no wifi. Also the girls are all probably too drunk and/or high to post shit because that's pretty much what you do there :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Festival is literally in the middle of the desert, the whole concept of it is kind of going back to nature so there's almost no phone service in the area and for sure there is no wifi. Also the girls are all probably too drunk and/or high to post shit because that's pretty much what you do there :rofl: 

Well, I've been checking on the burningman2017 hashtag and people are posting. You're right though, they are probably too drunk or just want to have fun without relying on wi-fi