Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 hours ago, shadowesk said:

Who was it that would post Candice's Instagram and IG story videos to YouTube, i loved re-watching them, especially the ones with Anacan but they have stopped posting them, the last video was from the beginning of the holiday commercial but it was flagged or something and removed and there has been nothing else, missing them

The channel is mine, but I have been sanctioned until November for uploading the video of Candice wiggling her perfect butt :sad: I'm going to create another channel because I have all your videos saved, I could not do it before because I had to do an important exam, but I'm already free! Today I will finish uploading them all to the new channel.

Ps: I apologize for my English, it is not my mother tongue :D

2 hours ago, MissNessie said:

The channel is mine, but I have been sanctioned until November for uploading the video of Candice wiggling her perfect butt :sad: I'm going to create another channel because I have all your videos saved, I could not do it before because I had to do an important exam, but I'm already free! Today I will finish uploading them all to the new channel.

Ps: I apologize for my English, it is not my mother tongue :D

oh yay, that video of her wiggling her bum was magic lol i have no idea why so many people were so negatively shocked by it especially since she has been so renowned for her bum, i love the videos you post as i like to look back on them as i say especially the videos of Anacan but all of them, glad you will carry on :D