Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

15 minutes ago, silkyunderwear said:

You are probably right. Which would mean that baby would be an October baby... IF he decided to come when due. And I think we all know babies have other plans.

I know every woman is different but her belly looks bigger than 5 months, more around 7 (that being said I never had a baby just basing this on other pregnant sworn around me)

1 hour ago, silkyunderwear said:

You are probably right. Which would mean that baby would be an October baby... IF he decided to come when due. And I think we all know babies have other plans.

There is no way she is giving birth in October, most of the media "predicts" her giving birth at the beginning of the September. But now looking closely at her photos I can bet that she is giving birth even sooner-end of july, like news source said few days ago. 

^^ I agree with the both you! Personally I think she father along than we all first heard. I keep going back to when she had "the flu" before the show.. But again, I don't claim to know anything.. We will have to wait and see I guess.. But I for one am eager to see the little man and know the name they decided for him. And watch Candi be a mom.

I say she's going to pop in the next couple of weeks, I still think she was pregnant at the VSFS.

All in all, she does look beautiful, pregnancy suits her really well. And big bebws too 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I say she's going to pop in the next couple of weeks, I still think she was pregnant at the VSFS.

All in all, she does look beautiful, pregnancy suits her really well. And big bebws too 

Agreed, now I think that she was pregnant at VSFS and at the filming of VS Swim, she just has naturally fit/great body and it wasn't showing.

Now I looked at the articles claiming that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced pregnancy, but ALL of them speculated, neither Candy or her family said how many months she is pregnant. 

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I agree so much. I don't think it's in the next weeks, but by the end of June maybe. She looked so "bloated" at the VSFS.