Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thanks for the beautiful updates of Candy.  :wub2:

I am sooo excited for the fittings too. Hope that Candice have nice outfits.

And for the Lily hate, as I see the majority are Behati's fans. They are mad because they were even post "official news" on instagram as she had got the FB. I was believing was hers too, but Lily is so sweet and I am more than fine with her. For me is better than Behati. Just hope that she walks a little better with it. I mean, she will never be strong for VS as Candice or Adri and yes, I had hope the FB would be a bigger deal for the 20th anniversary, but clearly isn't. I mean, c'mon! 2 mil?

Anyway, I don't see Candice's fans bashing Lily because of it, but some may be of course. I was embarrassed for those who were complain about Candy lost the Holiday Commercial...

I still have hopes that this year's VSFS will not be THAT bad.

The thing with Lily is... I think it surprised a lot of people. Like many have said.. her walk is weak. She is so lovely, and has such great print ads. But in motion she's kinda..meh. Many people had thought it was going to be Behati's year. And to be truthful, if it wasn't going to be Behati.. I am very happy that it was Lily. The list of current Angels are, Adri, Ale, Behati, Candice, Lily.. and the slew of new girls. It would have annoyed me so much more if one of the newer girls had gotten the FB straight out of the shoot. And like another person has said, I'm glad it wasn't Candice's year. If she was going to have it. I would want it to be a bigger thing. 

The quality of the VSFS has gone down the pooper in recent years. What disappoints me is that this is the 20th anniversary show and they seem to be pushing it under the rug. Why not do it up right? A 2 mil FB? COME'ON! I don't know why I still care. They are obviously out of ideas since they seem to be recycling themes of shows of the past.