Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Like a world-class athlete, she just keeps delivering.  Note her hips in those first two shots: the upper body and arms are at different angles, but she has her hips and legs in almost exactly the same position.  As with all the best, she knows her craft, which is why she's VS's current #1.  Thanks Laura.

Like a world-class athlete, she just keeps delivering.  Note her hips in those first two shots: the upper body and arms are at different angles, but she has her hips and legs in almost exactly the same position.  As with all the best, she knows her craft, which is why she's VS's current #1.  Thanks Laura.

I totally agree. She has to be one of the best (if not THE best?! :D ) models VS has ever had.

Very interesting article for Candice fans here.  It turns out she has something even better than a fat ass.  Candice has vertebral wedging.

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2015/03/19/men%E2%80%99s-preference-for-certain-body-types-has-evolutionary-roots/

The second study addressed the question of whether men prefer this angle because it reflects larger buttocks, or whether it really can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.

Approximately 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve. Men consistently preferred women whose spinal curvature was closer to optimum regardless of buttock size.

“This enabled us to conclusively show that men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal curvature over buttock mass,” said the study’s co-author Eric Russell, a visiting researcher from UT Arlington.

post-62003-0-1446062898-06768_thumb.jpg

@VictoriasSecret: From totally tiny to completely covered, we've got your bottom. #OwnTheBeach

Spectacular Booty all around :chicken: She's on the far right I believe? :woot:

No, she is, in the center,on the right, with the white bikini :heart:

On the far right it's Elsa

Does anyone can tell me the rest of the names? :D I think next to Candice are Behati & Karlie? 

Does anyone can tell me the rest of the names? :D I think next to Candice are Behati & Karlie? 

In order: Josephine Skriver, Monika Jagaciak, Lais Ribeiro, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Andreea Diaconu, Sharam Diniz, Ophelie Guillermand and Elsa Hosk.