Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She looked great! :clap: I hate that they put performers in the opening section. It's just going to distract from all the girls.

My favourite outfit that she wore was from Shipwrecked, she looked so elegant. :heart:  FB outfit was ruined by the white gloves, and the last one was just ok. Overall she looked beautiful! :)

But (like for most girls) I really dislike her after party look. That dress is awful...

i don't like her hair in the after party  and her dress...not really too, she can do so much better (everyone saw that in the fb bra event.)

whatever, no crown, no wings, this isn't my favorite year, i'm a little disapointed by the show (in general) this year.. but she was beyond amazing, because  you know... it's candice :p

i don't like her hair in the after party  and her dress...not really too, she can do so much better (everyone saw that in the fb bra event.)

whatever, no crown, no wings, this isn't my favorite year, i'm a little disapointed by the show (in general) this year.. but she was beyond amazing, because  you know... it's candice :p

Yes it's true that this year's show was disappointing overall outfit was not as beautiful as the different years . I had a lot of hope in seeing the pictures of the wings of the segment "Birds in Paradise" but we have not yet seen it, so I expect to see more and especially good quality.

Yes Candice  is Candices and even if her dress in the after is not really my taste.I am unable to be objective, I find beautiful at all times , but it's true that for event FB was a goddess (even if she's every day haha) :heart:

Oh man I actually really love the after party dress! My favorite is the little black dress she wore in 2010 but this one is pretty amazing. Maybe she didn't want wings this year? A lot of things get taken into account with these things that we don't know. But overall this show was way better than last year's.

So here i'm with one day of and 20+ new pages! :woot:

As I just scanned thru all I can say is Candice Rocks big time!

Super body, super smile and super hot!

Thanks all for the updates... I have to wait till christmas befor I can watch the show.

Badboy

NK :hug: I only come to this site at work now on...

I don't get the dislike of her after party dress, I absolutely love it, and I think she looked unbelievably sexy wearing it. Also, after all the big curly hair styles from the show, I am glad she put her hair up, not to mention I think the dress looks better with her hair that way.