Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

totaally in love with Candice louboutin's she always wear different kind of shoes not like the other girls always the same

Usually Candice is wearing the beige ankle strap pointy toe heels. I swear she's worn them to the last 20 events. Nice to see a change. I don't like the girl's in black. it's spring, I want color. Gorgeous pics anyway!

Erin and Candice look wonderful together. Thanks for posting them, fashiondream. :)

I wonder how stupid that actually feels like, doing all those poses. I think I get the crawling around / being sexy in a bikini thing on a beach, but the pics with Erin ... the photographer probably says stuff like "put your arms up, guys, look happy, now arms to the side ... no, more up, and now more down, yeah, that's like it! Now turn to the left! Turn to the right!"

Must be like a stretching / workpout class sometimes.

totaally in love with Candice louboutin's she always wear different kind of shoes not like the other girls always the same

Usually Candice is wearing the beige ankle strap pointy toe heels. I swear she's worn them to the last 20 events. Nice to see a change. I don't like the girl's in black. it's spring, I want color. Gorgeous pics anyway!

yes she has been wearing them in too many events and those shoes are so nice not as the usual black simple pump that the models always wear ''i really like them on her , she looks like a ballerina''

anyway i agree with you about the colors , if the dresses were like red and green It would have been better for them

with those black dresses looks like they are going to a funeral...