Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I really like the Bellemere picture! She looks great. I know he had a lot of scandals surrounding him, but I love his photography. 

22 hours ago, Schemer said:

She's super-thin again. 😩

I do have to agree with this. She looks really pretty in the Toc pictures, but the VS ones are not so good. I blame that on VS though. She does look thin in most pictures, but she seems very radiant and beautiful so maybe she wants to be this thin? I hope she's alright. 

I doubt Candice is stupid enough to work with Bellemere again and damage her public image like that. Also, Lais is one of her best friends and she was the one exposing Bellemere, it's extremely unlikely Candice will ever get near Bellemere again.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:21 AM, Clauds said:

I doubt Candice is stupid enough to work with Bellemere again and damage her public image like that. Also, Lais is one of her best friends and she was the one exposing Bellemere, it's extremely unlikely Candice will ever get near Bellemere again.

If Ricky Gervais can survive cancel culture, she can too. Regardless Lais didn't expose anything. Out of all the photographys the accusations against Bellemere are very thin, and seem very likely false or even misunderstandings.

3 minutes ago, Sensual said:

If Ricky Gervais can survive cancel culture, she can too. Regardless Lais didn't expose anything. Out of all the photographys the accusations against Bellemere are very thin, and seem very likely false or even misunderstandings.

When was Gervais "canceled" ?