Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

15 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I don't know if you're an admirer of Bellemere's work or sympathize with this guy in some way. But whatever your excuse, you don't have to discredit the accusations of MULTIPLE models against Bellemere. We're talking about the guy who took topless photos of Candice when she was a teenager. We are talking about a guy who see very normal to touch the models in the shots as if they were a rag doll. People like you should stop spoiling a person so much just because you like him or like his job. Instead of empathizing with this guy for all the accusations, try to empathize with the victims and the nightmare they went through (several of them, even under 18).

So you're telling me to assume he is guilty. Got it. However he did his job, isn't really relevant. The models know what they sign up for when they work in Bellemere, he was always known for trying to get the right angle and pose, I'm sure that has bit him in the ass in the end, but it achieved good results. I am not at all empathizing with this person. I am a fan of his work, but and accusation is an accusation, I don't assume they are true unless there is significant merit for me to believe so. Out of the all the accusations levied against various photographer, Bellemere's is the only ones I find thin. Just because I don't assume the accusation are true right off the bat doesn't mean I'm discrediting them.

This is last I will talk about this here, the horse is dead.

You have been discrediting them since you "are very thin, and seem very likely false or even misunderstandings" but go off I guess.

Let's talk about how ToC is being sell in some stores around the world and in like three websites, please, her brand seems to be doing so good sale-wise.