Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

woww those three (alessandra, miranda, candice) sure do go to alot of events together. cool!! thanks for the pics ;)

and i love the sort of dress code they have going on... the two brunettes are wearing white and the blonde is wearing black and they're in a pattern white, black, white. lol they're all so pretty :heart:

I have this theory that VS models have this aura around them, :p which when greeted by a male presence has the the abillity to make his IQ and genreal cool factor go right to the ground :ninja: and in return gets replaced with copious amount of saliva, of which we naturally have to monitor This meaning any interlactual thoughts or questions are vanished. Hence the reason for such "factious" questions! As i have seen many a time men just crumbling with the most shameful spontanious questions and thoughts

Anyways thanks for the vid :heythere:

I have this theory that VS models have this aura around them, :p which when greeted by a male presence has the the abillity to make his IQ and genreal cool factor go right to the ground :ninja: and in return gets replaced with copious amount of saliva, of which we naturally have to monitor This meaning any interlactual thoughts or questions are vanished. Hence the reason for such "factious" questions! As i have seen many a time men just crumbling with the most shameful spontanious questions and thoughts

Who says this only applies to men? :whistle:

Who says this only applies to men? :whistle:

oh please! Women are all about etiquette :p

Isn't rugby.. similiar to American football, without the pads? I thought the Fifo world cup was european football or American Soccer? o.0

Honestly I'm kind of offended that these girls are represting an American sport and didn't even make the effort to find out anything about it.

Isn't rugby.. similiar to American football, without the pads? I thought the Fifo world cup was european football or American Soccer? o.0

Honestly I'm kind of offended that these girls are represting an American sport and didn't even make the effort to find out anything about it.

So you expect fashion models to know the ins and outs of every sport their company might market in some way? How many different sports does VS have apparel for? Your demand is not realistic.

^I think if there is any cause for complaint - then surely it's VS's own fault? Here you have a US brand, selling (mostly) to US customers, with a 'diffusion' line of baseball gear of almost exclusive interest only to US citizens - and it's promoted by a South African and a Namibian??? :blink:

For a start they could have told them both a thing or two before the press arrived..?

Without getting bogged down with all that 'who's an "Angel"?' rigmarole (please post-11221-0-1446065556-06416_thumb.gif), having Marisa Miller as their sole US representative must be an oversight on VS's part? And baseball is such a peculiarly US sport that you'd be hard-pressed (outside of Canada, Japan and Cuba) to find anybody who could tell you much about it... As Behati said, this was only her first time in Chicago - hardly inspiring for the White Sox!

What was wrong with using Chanel, or Lindsay, or Erin (or is it totally beyond the realms of possibility to promote VS without using Candice?!! :whistle: )? There's no guarantee that they'd know anything more about it - but I guess at some point in their past they'd have at least learnt the rules at school?

Still, it makes a nice change for the 'boot to be on the other foot' for once... I mean only last week we had Zac Efron (admittedly, not being paid to represent a brand) talking about a World Cup he clearly knows nothing about, saying he: "couldn't wait for the States game on Saturday - against Man United"!!! :cain: