Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

adriana

can't believe eugenia won. if this is about VS runway then karolina takes the cake. i'm sorry but she rocked the show. i like eugenia but i think she looked horrible for vs. especially in the catalog :ninja:

eugenia won because

1) some ppl think karolina is ugly as a pug

2) some ppl -like me- like her but are tired to see her. She's lost a lot of her freshness to turn into that platinium blonde bimbo-ish thingy, and it looks like she's trying way too hard... soon i'll hate her as much as i hate Lima :|

Adriana!

How can you even pit those two against eachother? Adriana's a veteran and even if this year wasn't her best, the last few years were amazing! [minus 2004 since they didn't do one then.]

Every one knows my stand on Lima....... I HATE HER! I won't deny her beauty, but she wen't from an exotic beauty to a whore suitable for playboy. I wen't from a fan to abor her. She's just ick, to top it off I thought she looked terrible at this years show when she usualy looks stunning......

KATJA ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Every one knows my stand on Lima....... I HATE HER! I won't deny her beauty, but she wen't from an exotic beauty to a whore suitable for playboy. I wen't from a fan to abor her. She's just ick, to top it off I thought she looked terrible at this years show when she usualy looks stunning......

KATJA ALL THE WAY!!!!!

whow!! couldn