Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Every woman on this earth has nipples, deal with it. And overall the less retouching the better, I always felt like photoshoping out the nipples made the models looks fake and plastic.

This is offensive to people without nipples, how dare you!

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

VS reuploaded these pictures with better coloring, god bless!

FdboGteN.jpg

I don't want nipples, however the fact that VS (and magazines such as SI) felt/feel the need to photoshoped them out is ridiculous and stupid. Every woman on this earth has nipples, deal with it. And overall the less retouching the better, I always felt like photoshoping out the nipples made the models looks fake and plastic.

This shot is so beautiful. :heart: Her face. 

Photoshopping them out is so ridiculous. It just contributes to the weird oversexualization of them. :ninja:  It's a nipple-men, women, dogs all have 'em. VS doesn't need to start giving us topless shots but if you can see a nipple through a sheer bra, leave it be. 

The funniest part about nipple censorship is on Instagram, where all you have to do to avoid being deleted is to censor a nipple with a small dot and you're fine.

Even though the photo is left with fully exposed breasts as long as those two small dots are there, you're golden.

Hilarious.

Haha I added the how dare you part to make sure it was clear as a joke but I don't blame you, people get offended at the most random stuff just to get offended lately.

Thanks for the adds everyone, I know everyone is on the Saylor tip hard including VS but the Jelsa or even Marsa duo has some great shots.