Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'm guessing those AVON ads are really hard to find.

Elsa featured in Teen Vogue. Pics and interview from here:

http://www.teenvogue.com/style/spring-fash...model-elsa-hosk

Love the way this girl thinks.

supermodel elsa hosk on her favorite sports, style essentials, and advice for breaking into the business

the twenty-three-year-old victoria's secret angel gives us the scoop on being the new face of pink.

What would you tell girls who want to break into the modeling business?

Finish school, because when you're a little older you will be able to get through ups and downs of modelling and have your feet steady on the ground. This business can get a little crazy. Find an agent that believes in you the way you believe in yourself. Don't compare yourself to anyone because you are unique.

What's your advice for feeling confident?

Treat everyone around you with lots of love, and you will get it back! That always makes me feel confident.

What's your health and fitness regime?

I'm always trying to eat organic and exercise. When I'm in NYC I do a mix of different workouts to keep it fun, because I get bored easily. I go to my trainer, Justin, who does a combination of resistance, pilates, boxing and balance training. The rest of the week I might go to a zumba class, spin at soul cycle, or do restorative yoga.

If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing?

I would be studying to become a furniture designer, or taking more acting classes. I would definitely see my friends more often and throw more parties! Maybe I'd play basketball like a professional. I'm always changing my mind and I find so many jobs fascinating and interesting. I very much enjoying modeling at the moment, and I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to travel and be creative.

PINK has tons of cute athletic clothes. What's your favorite sport?

I know! It's really cool that they make sportswear look so cute, sexy and fun. I'm loving their sports bras right now, because there are so many styles and colors to choose from. I love basketball and I'm waiting for the day they will make basketball gear! I love watching hockey too, I get so excited watching the Rangers... people behind me have to tell me to sit down (or calm down!).

How has playing a professional sport prepared you for your modeling career?

I think it has helped me more than I ever thought it would. It has given me the energy and strength when my schedule is busy, from traveling and working after a red-eye, to jumping and dancing in front of the camera all day. It also has helped me to be in-tune with all parts of my body. I know how it works and what it needs!

How did you ultimately decide to make the switch from a basketball career to modeling?

It was tough to juggle modeling, school, and basketball. I had to choose, because I was on a serious level and couldn't miss practice and games for modeling jobs. I decided to focus on modeling, but I still miss playing basketball and my fingers itch every time I pass a court!

What is it like modeling with the likes of Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio?

It is unbelievable! I wish I could tell my thirteen-year-old self that one day I would be among the biggest names in this industry. They are all such hard workers and that's amazing to see and learn from. My little brother was watching the VS show and was like, "Elsa, what the heck were you doing there?"

How is being the face of PINK been different than other campaigns you've done?

It's so fun! It's different because as PINK models we get to interact, use our voices, and show our personalities while hosting events in stores, promoting the brand on TV, etc.

What are your spring essentials?

Makeup from RMS Beauty (their beautiful luminator and lip2cheek in the color smile), VS PINK Multi-Way Push-Up Bra, Balenciaga Derbies worn with cropped jeans, and loose Isabel Marant sweaters.

Were you sporting a VS PINK Giants or Patriots Jersey for the Super Bowl?

Well, I live in downtown NYC so take a guess!

post-42006-1328584052_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584081_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584139_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584174_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584231_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584252_thumb.jpg

post-42006-1328584267_thumb.jpg