Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

15 minutes ago, unali said:

I know that she has been too skinny for a long while now, but this is too much. I am almost worried about her health. 

I feel like she only lost weight recently (maybe over the past month, since Fall fashion week) so it might be concerning...from her instagram, she looked skinny for a long time but I think it was angles since the candids did not look the same

2 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

Thanks for those!  Her hair looks lightened and she's definitely lost a bit of weight for the show!

I get excited everytime I see her hair looking a little lighter.

This is me waiting for her to go back to the platinum blonde: 

1byglv.jpg

2 hours ago, Juicyhermes said:

I feel like she only lost weight recently (maybe over the past month, since Fall fashion week) so it might be concerning...from her instagram, she looked skinny for a long time but I think it was angles since the candids did not look the same

Yes, it is the angles, her candids look amazing as always, it's the way she poses and by this time of the year she always loose weight (and all of them do) mostly since she started to do HF again.

I think she looks good but it's strange that she's losing so much when the show is nearly here. Doesn't VS like girls to be a bit more filled out? Elsa has quite wide (in proportion to her body) hips so she may be rocking a flat bum at the show. 

Just now, elitebreeze said:

I don't know but she looks extremely different in these photos IMO, difference between first and last photo is astonishing. 

I don't think it's anything that can't be explained by makeup, ageing and weight loss?
He brows are darker/stronger, she has a stronger cut crease in her eyeshadow, they've *really* defined under the apples of her cheeks with blush/contour.
Her baby face is well and truly gone ala aging into her late twenties and losing weight. I don't think the overall structure of her face really exceeds what you'd expect from those factors?

5 hours ago, ribeiro said:

I don't think it's anything that can't be explained by makeup, ageing and weight loss?
He brows are darker/stronger, she has a stronger cut crease in her eyeshadow, they've *really* defined under the apples of her cheeks with blush/contour.
Her baby face is well and truly gone ala aging into her late twenties and losing weight. I don't think the overall structure of her face really exceeds what you'd expect from those factors?

THIS. I think the biggest change it's (sadly) that in the past year she's lot a lot of weight. Don't get me wrong, I still love her and she's my favorite NA and all but she needs to re-gain some weight back, I miss her chubby cheeks and overall her body looked better with some more weight. And she's clearly hitting that contour kit really hard, the difference in her face between make up free vs. all dolled up it's ridiculous, but I understand it's the current make up trend.

Anyways, happiest birthday to our girl! She's had a good year in terms of work and she seems to be in a great place personally as well. Wishing her the best day with all her loved ones!

I wouldn't exactly call Elsa a NA anymore, she's been an angel for almost 3 years now... :rofl: And I don't get the whole fuss about her losing weight. She loses every year before the show and she'll gain right after, plus she always yoyo's with her weight. One month she's super skinny and the next she looks more curvy so.

58 minutes ago, feyre said:

I don't mind the weight loss that much (as long as it is done in a healthy way) because I like to see her doing HF stuff. But, what is the obsession with trying to look even thinner on the pictures she posts? 

It's been known for quite some time that she photoshops her pictures. The difference is very noticeable when she uploads pictures taken by the paparazzi, the ones they take vs the one she uploads... 99% of the time she'll make her legs appear thinner.

Just now, *Luna* said:

I wouldn't exactly call Elsa a NA anymore, she's been an angel for almost 3 years now... :rofl: And I don't get the whole fuss about her losing weight. She loses every year before the show and she'll gain right after, plus she always yoyo's with her weight. One month she's super skinny and the next she looks more curvy so.

I think the NA term is just the name of that generation in general for the time being... I think they'll always be "the NA" even when they're veterans. 
There'll probably come a time if we're all still around when we use the phrase "last of the NA to still be in the lineup"

Just now, Clauds said:

THIS. I think the biggest change it's (sadly) that in the past year she's lot a lot of weight. Don't get me wrong, I still love her and she's my favorite NA and all but she needs to re-gain some weight back, I miss her chubby cheeks and overall her body looked better with some more weight. And she's clearly hitting that contour kit really hard, the difference in her face between make up free vs. all dolled up it's ridiculous, but I understand it's the current make up trend.

Anyways, happiest birthday to our girl! She's had a good year in terms of work and she seems to be in a great place personally as well. Wishing her the best day with all her loved ones!

Same. I'm officially in *slightly concerned* territory regarding her appearance... 
Obviously her life/none of my businness/don't dictate body standards etc etc etc but like... 
Not as nice to look at anymore kinda freaking me out - still my fave, I say this out of love...

Also bless Ed Razek's birthday message to her:

"Elsa, you are always warm, caring, loving, happy, enthusiastic, fabulous, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, cool and hot. You are soooo good at everything you do.  You worked for it. You earned it. There's no one I'm happier for. Love you. Happy birthday. See you in a few hours Angel E (+++emojis etc)"

Ugh 
THAT
So true.