Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I keep seeing them on Instagram, but are there better quality version of the pictures of Elsa with Candice and Izabel out? And unwatermarked ones of her with Ale?

I found these on tumblr, if they're what you're looking for Flower%20for%20you.gif

Backstage

Jjtgqezi.jpg 

Thanks! This one is a lil bigger from Candice's thread. 

Okie dokie, here you go. I'm so out of the loop, srsly. The wide ones are decent size, but hopefully the rest will turn up bigger.

Elsa Hosk en portada de GQ México agosto 2015

Pretty much the same clip, but a few B&W shots in colour and one that wasn't in the first video. 

She sort of looks evil to me, she's very pretty but like if she was to make it to Hollywood she would play mean girls and evil witches

Lol, wut? Her personality is sweet though...

Yeah they all seem really sweet, in front of the cameras.
Well they have to be... But Elsa does look like a nice person in her everyday life.

I feel like the majority of people just care about Saylor, Jelsa & Lais. No one gives a fuck about the other five :rofl: I like them all, but I can see VS dropping the other five or at least some of them tbh.

I wonder who they paired Elsa with for interviews tho, I know it was Dri and Ale and Saylor, I was sure Elsa would be paired with Jac but they didn't have their fittings the same day and that's when they shot the backstage stuff