Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

cover german creation Kosmetik #6 / "Niki Taylor" - german unknown source, might be out of this creation Kosmetik magazine

Can anyone tell who the photographer is, please? It´s from this italian AMICA serie:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1691080

It may be written somewhere at these pages, lisagiraudtaylor.

I don't know, in the picture Baby & Top is cut the name

"LA BELLE DE FLORIDE PAR SANTE D`ORAZIO" + "LES TOPS DE PAUL LANGE" - french PHOTO March 1993 #1993post-21846-1255876768_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255876836_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255876916_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255877016_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255877156_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255877333_thumb.jpg post-21846-1255877439_thumb.jpg

also showing Carla Bruni, Krissy Taylor, Tany Eggers

Who's the girl in the right half of the bottom-most photo, in the white bikini bottom with the blue top and bead necklace? She's beautiful. It's not Niki or Carla, right? Is it Tany Eggers? I've never heard of that girl.

"LA BELLE DE FLORIDE PAR SANTE D`ORAZIO" + "LES TOPS DE PAUL LANGE" - french PHOTO March 1993 #1993

also showing Carla Bruni, Krissy Taylor, Tany Eggers

Who's the girl in the right half of the bottom-most photo, in the white bikini bottom with the blue top and bead necklace? She's beautiful. It's not Niki or Carla, right? Is it Tany Eggers? I've never heard of that girl.

I bet that's a misprint, and it is supposed to be Tanya Eggers.

But, the picture you are referring to is not Tanya. I think it might be Ebba Elmer.