Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Exclusive: Niki Taylor Says Twins ‘Are Great’ With Ciel

The age difference between her 14-year-old identical twin sons Jake and Hunter and 7-month-old daughter Ciel might be sizable, but Niki Taylor tells the Celebrity Baby Blog it hasn’t stopped the siblings from bonding. “The boys are great with their baby sister,” she raves.

What’s more, between Niki’s husband Burney Lamar and the twins, baby girl will always have plenty of protectors. Niki quips,

“Ciel’s got three dads. She’s covered. She’s not going to be able to get away with anything!”

There has been “a big difference” for the 34-year-old model between Ciel’s birth and when she welcomed the twins. Citing her own age, Niki notes that she “grew up” with Jake and Hunter. “I just went through a lot of life lessons as a mom in raising them, and [now] I can enjoy it [more] because I don’t have to be back to work, or be on a set somewhere,” she explains.

Ciel is already “such a character” and hitting all her milestones. While not a fan of tummy time, she is rolling over, sitting up, and recently sprouted her first tooth! “Her dad and I both have really big teeth, so we feel bad,” Niki jokes. “She’s going to have a mouthful of really, really big teeth.” Of motherhood, Niki adds,

“It’s always an adventure and always something really fun going on.”

post-17383-1256614684_thumb.jpg

In New York City for the kickoff of National Teen Driver Safety Week, Niki — who nearly died in a 2001 auto wreck — said she left baby girl in good hands. “I am not freaked out about this trip because my husband is a hands-on dad, such a great daddy, so I’m fine,” she insists.

Still, Niki admits that she is keeping tabs on Ciel from afar. “Teething and poops…that’s all you talk about is poops and feeding time and what their schedule is and ‘Did she get a nap?’” Niki points out,

“It’s my first time being away from her. I have to make sure everything is [okay].”

It is Burney who also earns the credit for naming their daughter, having selected the moniker from a book of 10,000 baby names. “I said ‘There you go, that’s your job,’” Niki recalls. “[Ciel] is French for sky, and our last name is also French, so Ciel Lamar had a really beautiful ring to it.”

High on the drama quotient, Niki agrees that her daughter’s name has a movie star quality to it — or, perhaps more likely, that of a singer. The proud mom reports,

“She has a fantastic voice. Even when she cries, it’s beautiful.”

Having delivered each of her children vaginally, Niki says that Ciel’s birth was “quite easy” even though — unlike with the twins — she was not permitted an epidural due to the placement of steel rods implanted in her back after her car accident. The experience was eye-opening, to say the least!

“I recommend every woman — if you’re healthy, and you can do it without the epidural — to do it,” Niki says, noting that she was “home by 2 o’clock the next day.”

And on to the business at hand: Losing the “80 to 90 pounds” she gained during the pregnancy. “I fluctuate, I always go up and down,” Niki says. “I love to eat, but I also love to work out.”

To that end, she was able to reclaim her pre-baby body with a combination of jogging, walking, and a weekly hot yoga class; the benefits for the mom-of-three transcend the physical, however.

“You have to keep eating good — of course 80% or maybe 90% of it is what you put in your mouth — but just overall you’re going to sleep better, your skin looks better, you feel better and you have a positive attitude if you exercise.”

Jake and Hunter are Niki’s children with ex-husband Matt Martinez.

post-17383-1256614698_thumb.jpg

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/10/26/exc...iel/#more-70164

:( that sucks. No one was adding her. Ahh she should have stuck around, It takes time sometimes to get many followers. Maybe she wasnt having fun with it :/

yesterday was 77 followers,not bad . :cry:

:( and she always post every day...

Exclusive: Niki Taylor Says Twins ‘Are Great’ With Ciel

The age difference between her 14-year-old identical twin sons Jake and Hunter and 7-month-old daughter Ciel might be sizable, but Niki Taylor tells the Celebrity Baby Blog it hasn’t stopped the siblings from bonding. “The boys are great with their baby sister,” she raves.

What’s more, between Niki’s husband Burney Lamar and the twins, baby girl will always have plenty of protectors. Niki quips,

[...]

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/10/26/exc...iel/#more-70164

aaaaaah

last pic so cute

Edited by CarMELita
Quoted interview removed in favor of threadflow

Maybe she wasnt having fun with (twitter)

Somewhat annoying that she just deleted the account. The only reason I had signed up for Twitter was because she is a favorite and I wanted to add my support. She could at least have given the "I realized I'm too busy with work/family to continue with Twitter. Thanks and good luck everyone" so-long.

One thing about her "tweets", though, is that I didn't think that Twitter was a good venue for what she had to say (or I don't understand Twitter). Her "tweets" were friendly, conversational things. "What television shows do you like to watch?" And things like that. They weren't "What are you doing right now?", and she was asking conversational things but never updating with replies. I actually liked the things she posted more, but anyway.

I bet it's hard to be a celebrity, and offer that kind of direct, personal access to your (occasionally obsessed) fans, though.

"LA BELLE DE FLORIDE PAR SANTE D`ORAZIO" + "LES TOPS DE PAUL LANGE" - french PHOTO March 1993 #1993

also showing Carla Bruni, Krissy Taylor, Tany Eggers

Who's the girl in the right half of the bottom-most photo, in the white bikini bottom with the blue top and bead necklace? She's beautiful. It's not Niki or Carla, right? Is it Tany Eggers? I've never heard of that girl.

I bet that's a misprint, and it is supposed to be Tanya Eggers.

But, the picture you are referring to is not Tanya. I think it might be Ebba Elmer.

Hi,

indeed the name Ebba is written on the page below. :laugh: