Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Sheila

Thanks so much for the scans. they are wonderful....

This swimsuit editorial is just gorgeous. Does anyone knows the name of the magazine and date it appeared in?

I believe the editorial is "The Oh-So-Serious Swimsuit", in Mademoiselle. Sorry, but I don't know the date.

You are right Steve! And I already scanned and posted the entire edit a while back!

:cain:

Click here

**Sigh of desperation...**

Hi frenchkiki! :wave: Unfortunately your post with this editorial has no kind of description. So stay cool, please. Because things like this will happen again and again if people do not add a bit more information to their posts. Once a topic is big like this it is really hard to remember what already is posted and what is still missing. No one has time to look through the entire topic to check if the stuff he wants to add is already there. And the editorial I asked for was also not complete and of all things the page with the title was not shown. So no way for me to get a fast info about this. And the search works only when informations are given with the postings and people show the entire layouts. :blush:

OKEJ Poster - Sorry, no date! From the same shooting.

post-21846-1253967298_thumb.jpg

That photoshoot certainly seems to have been successful. Also from the same shooting is the July 18, 1991 People, with Niki in the "People's 50 Most Beautiful People 1991" article:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/artic...0063403,00.html

I'm unable to download a pdf of the entire issue, though a link is given. But you can click the thumbnails on the page for two decent-sized jpegs. Also in the "Most" list is Claudia Schiffer.

And rapper Vanilla Ice. :)