Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

post-67297-0-1446072379-07496_thumb.jpg

It's official! Adam Levine is off the market.

E! News has exclusively confirmed that the Maroon 5 frontman married his ladyloveBehati Prinsloo in a beautiful wedding ceremony at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, tonight. The two lovebirds swapped vows in front of their nearest and dearest, who were taken to the location by a shuttle from their hotel. Levine looked dapper in a fitted tux while his blushing bride stunned in a Marchesa gown.

Prinsloo's bridesmaids include fellow model Coco Rocha, and E! News learns that the couple have asked their guests to make a donation to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles instead of getting the newlyweds a gift. After celebrating their union, the pair will honeymoon in South Africa.

Wedding festivities began Friday night, when 100 guests were shuttled from their hotel to El Dorado for a party on the beach that was set up in front of Mike Meldman's home, a source told E! News exclusively.

Casually dressed attendees mingled at a large bar and relaxed with margaritas and wine. There was also lounge furniture situated on the beach, along with small tee pees for additional seating. Tables were adorned with red flowers, and once it got dark, candles and white twinkle lights were glowing.

Once the "informal and lovely" bash began, guests including Jason Segal, Jonah Hill andErin Heatherston grabbed some grub from a taco stand, a source told E! News. No one gave speeches, but we're told the atmosphere was "fantastic."

The nuptials are especially special for the rocker, who once exclaimed that he'd never get married (yep, he said that). "Famous last words: ‘I'll never get married,'" he told Jay Leno in October. "You know, I still don't think you have to get married, unless you meet someone that makes you want to marry them. And then you marry them and it's wonderful."

Levine began dating the 25-year-old model about two years ago, shortly after his split from fellow model and longtime girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. However, their romance experienced a bump on the road, and the pair split for several months before deciding to reconcile (for good).

The duo were first spotted together in June 2012, stealing a smooch while vacationing in Hawaii. They were headed to Kauai for a friend's wedding and were seen holding hands and chatting up pals together during pre-ceremony festivities.

Then, nearly a year ago, Levine decided to pop the question—and the 35-year-old hunk revealed that he was the perfect gentleman when it came to asking for Prinsloo's hand in marriage.

"I did ask his permission," Levine told Ryan Seacrest when asked if he consulted his ladylove's father before he proposed. "I don't want to talk about it, you know how I am, but yes, of course I did. I had to. And it was extremely nerve-wracking."

Worth it. Congratulations Adam and Behati!

eonline.com

^ No is not about the money, it's about you choosing what you want to share. Is not the same people posting pictures of your drunk guest than you personally choosing what you want to be seen by everyone, is not just about their (Behati & Adam's) privacy, it's also about the guest too because they had some famous friends there and I bet that even if People will have the exclusive, there are some things that they will want to remain private.

Congratulations to Behati & Adam and may they love last long :flower:

Jonah Hill Officiated Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Wedding - All the Details!

Jonah Hill brought on the laughs when he officiated Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's wedding at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

While fulfilling his duties during the Saturday evening ceremony, a source tells E! News exclusively, "Jonah was hysterical. He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere."

The 22 Jump Street star has known Levine for "such a long time," the source added, saying that Hill made sure to mention that the Maroon 5 frontman is a "wonderful guy and has so much to give."

"He also talked about how sweet Behati is and how perfect they are for one another," the source said. One of his jokes revolved around how he and Levine would always skateboard with Robert Downey Jr. and Stevie Nicks when they were kids. "He set up the joke perfectly. His timing was amazing," the source continued. "Everyone was giggling."

In addition to Hill's comedic wedding officiant role, Prinsloo's dad, who is a minister, also gave a blessing during the "loose, romantic and fun" ceremony.

As the couple walked down the aisle, one of Levine's guitarists played for them. Before it was time to say "I do," the bride and groom read vows that they had written themselves.

Marchesa confirmed exclusively to E! News that Prinsloo's dress was a beautiful lace gown with spaghetti straps and silk tulle from knee to floor. She wore a long veil and changed for the reception into a "long, white sexy number."

Aside from Coco Rocha, the majority of the bridesmaids were Victoria Secret models and they wore white dresses. Meanwhile, the groomsmen sported black Hawaiian print shirts and black trousers. 

During the reception, Nicks played and Levine got on stage and sang with her. The blushing bride sang too, crooning "Bright Eyes" for him. When they first met, Prinsloo told him that it was a song she wanted to sing if ever she got married. "So it was kind of a bet between them," a source said. "He introduced her and she sang it. She had a beautiful voice."

Guests at the reception indulged in an "amazing" selection of food. "It was all fresh, seared tuna, lovely salads, everything was organic and amazing," the source said, adding, "Drinks were flowing. There was every kind of mojito you can imagine." Jalapeño, cucumber, and carrot were among the flavors served.

Following their wedding festivities, the couple is set to travel to South Africa for their honeymoon.

post-85480-0-60624500-1405892676_thumb.j

http://uk.eonline.com/news/561438/jonah-hill-officiated-adam-levine-and-behati-prinsloo-s-wedding-all-the-details

APPARENTLY I was wrong and they're not releasing any pictures. Which I'm ok with and also like DAMNIT I wanted to see the dress! (But I could be wrong about this also.)

That dress up there, I don't think that's it. In an article it stated she wore a strapless custom made gown. So I don't know.

Inside Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Rocking Reception

Guests at Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's wedding not only got to enjoy a beautiful location and gourmet food, but were also treated to a night of live music with performances by Stevie Nicks, Maroon 5, ska punk band Sublime and even the bride.

"This was a dancing crowd," says a guest who attended the July 19 festivities at Flora Farms in Los Cabos, Mexico, where the bridesmaids wore different cream-colored dresses by Rory Becca. "Everyone was dancing late into the night."

According to another wedding guest, at one point Levine, 35, and Nicks sang a duet as his Maroon 5 bandmates joined them on stage. Even the bride joined in on the fun, singing the Bright Eyes song "First Day of My Life" and dedicated it to her groom.

"Everyone cheered for her," a guest says.

In between music sets, there were several speeches that "had guests laughing," a source says.

At the reception, said to be designed and coordinated by wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stefanie Cove, guests sat at large circular tables around big mango trees. Long garlands of flowers provided by Arete Florals and tiny white lights that looked like fireflies hung from the trees.

Guests dined on organic pork chops, fresh fish and beet salads, and later, for dessert, indulged in alcohol-flavored paletas (Mexican popsicles) and treats from an organic ice cream cart. "Most people finished eating in under an hour and were ready to party," a source says.

"Everyone was having so much fun," a guest adds. "Adam and Behati didn't stop smiling the entire night."