Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^You just copy and paste the code now, nothing more to it... (Y) Thanks too, it's cute!

Puff-piece via idesigntimes.com, from yesterday's event (+ photo):

Victoria's Secret Model Behati Prinsloo Reveals What Makes Her Feel Sexy

Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo may have donned gloves, garters and angel wings to walk the runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November. But she feels a lot sexier when she's pared down to the barest essentials, she told iDesignTimes on Tuesday.

"I always feel so weird [when we're doing a Victoria's Secret lingerie shoot]," she said in an interview. "I can never see myself standing there and being like 'hey,"" Adam Levine's 5-foot-10-inch girlfriend said laughing and putting her hands on her hips as if she were striking a pose. "I feel sexiest with no [big] hair, no makeup, nothing, a T-shirt, I don't know." She continued to laugh.

Nevertheless, the exquisite 23-year-old Namibian model adores the Victoria's Secret bras. Does she wear them in the bedroom with boyfriend Adam Levine? She wouldn't kiss and tell. But we're guessing the new Fabulous bra, which she and Miranda Kerr were out promoting in NYC, is definitely making an appearance.

"I like that you can wear it every day," she said. "It's super-soft, comfortable and comes in great colors."

Adores the demi-cut and push-up, but she admitted that the multi-way is her favorite.

"I'm wearing the multi-way right now," she told us, smiling. "You can make it into a strapless, and it feels great, too."

Behati has never had trouble getting attention from men. During a recent photo shoot in Miami with her good friend Candice Swanepoel, the two models literally stopped traffic. No, we mean literally.

So how does the Victoria's Secret model maintain those sculpted abs?

"I do a lot of Pilates, and I do yoga here and there," she said. "But I think my favorite is Pilates. It has been for a while. I like sticking to that."

Though she's a veteran VS model by now -- Behati became an angel in 2008 -- she still takes the shows very seriously, training religiously beforehand.

"During the show I have a trainer," she explained. "We train hardcore regularly, doing things like kickboxing. More movement and running, just before the fashion show. And before a commercial I boost it up a little bit. But other than that just steady Pilates."

Despite her gorgeous gams and killer abs, the Victoria's Secret model doesn't obsess about what she eats.

"In the wintertime you eat warm food all the time," she said. "I don't really [eat differently] in the springtime."

"You eat healthier ... or not! Who knows," she laughed. "There's no method to my madness."

post-11221-0-1446070431-41205_thumb.jpg

+ Another video from the event - ignore the erroneous title which only alludes to the content!