Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I've always thought I wanted to meet Behati in real life, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. I'd be afraid for my life, because I'm pretty sure the instant she said "Hi" my heart would beat right out of my chest and I'd die. But who knows, maybe I'd get lucky and just pass out :p

I've always thought I wanted to meet Behati in real life, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. I'd be afraid for my life, because I'm pretty sure the instant she said "Hi" my heart would beat right out of my chest and I'd die. But who knows, maybe I'd get lucky and just pass out :p
^Maybe you'd be lucky and she knows CPR... ;)

There's always a few waifs and strays when VS updates it's site. Anyway - booty!

post-11221-1287573454_thumb.jpg post-11221-1287573465_thumb.jpg

^Gorgeus! :woot:

I really like the VS pics in #2321. Those are great. :blush:

I would also be hesitant to meet Behati or anyone else I'm a fan of; like Minka Kelly or Monika Jagaciak or Cliff Lee, but not for the same reasons.

In all honesty, I would not know what to say to them. Maybe, "Hey, Behati, I really like your work with Victoria's Secret and I'm happy they're letting you model 'The Big Girl Clothes' now *insert eye roll here*." I mean, wouldn't that be kind of a weird thing to say?

Maybe the rest of you wouldn't have the same problem as me: poor, awkward Olivia. :( :cain:

Haha, LastWish23x I've played through that situation in my head many many times, thinking of all the formal stuff i would say. But I guarantee you, in reality, I would be too exited to even speak clearly. :D My ideal greeting goes something along these lines:

"Hi Behati! My name is __ and i just wanted to say that i've been a huge fan of yours for YEARS. I have so many things I've wanted to ask you, would it be possible for me to buy you lunch over an interview?"

Most likely to ACTUALLY happen:

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WAAA!!!! :hell yea!: OMG It's BEHATI freaking PRINSLOO!!!! Can I get a picture?? *snap* OMG thank you so much!!" And then I walk away wishing i had said/asked way more. For the next several hours/days, I beat myself up inside for not doing more and obsess over what I should have said.

Ok, maybe not quite that extreme, but you get the idea XD

</late-night delusional rant>

And silken, I hate you :p You're so lucky!!!!!!! It seems like all the people who aren't particularly TRYING to meet someone end up being the ones who do. And the people who really DO want to, never can :angry: