Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Holy crap, Behati AND Frida??? So epic, it feels like my head (and heart) is going to explode.

So freakin cute in the new Pink stuff, hopefully we'll find HQ versions of those soon. :heart:

There's so much new stuff it's starting to become detrimental to my grades :ninja:

ps. any chance there's HQ's of those H&M shots floating around?

^ (Y)

So freakin cute in the new Pink stuff, hopefully we'll find HQ versions of those soon. :heart:

There's so much new stuff it's starting to become detrimental to my grades :ninja:

ps. any chance there's HQ's of those H&M shots floating around?

^Guess you got your PINK HQ wish, Andy! Unfortunately I can't oblige you with the H&M ones. I got those from the site, and tried my damnedest to see if I could get them any bigger... :/ However, Emilia did post some catalogue scans (post #2274) which has most of them more satisfyingly sized!

And I do wish you luck in your studies!!! :gocho:

post-11221-0-1446068098-88288_thumb.jpg

I guess this is as much confirmation as confirmation can get at this stage - but, along with the above VSAllAccess revamp (although Heidi still resides on there - as does Marisa, but I don't know what the deal is there?), Behati's been named as appearing in this year's VSFS:

post-11221-1286983811_thumb.png

As well as on CBS.com - where she's listed amongst the usual suspects:

post-11221-1286983863_thumb.png

I know some people get funny about that show - but any 'starring role' is a boon for me... :clap:

Ah yeah, I guess i didn't go far back enough, thanks for the heads up

I was already fully expecting to see Behati at the vsfs this year, but it's still nice to get some confirmation!

And woohoo for even MORE vs stuff :hell yea!:

Behati's awesomeness has more levels than even the most complicated fourth order differential equation :heart: