Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Z i know im about to say doesnt matter much lollllllll, BUT i thought Behati looked killer in the black, and a SUPER CUTE in the rainbow get up, the rainbow stalkings and boots, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute, yet amazingly sexy lollllllll, like a rainbow bright doll in the flesh lolllllllllllllllllllllllll :wub::wub:

^Nice to the slightly more understated J.Crew(!) amongst that sugar-bullets assault from VS... ;)

Thanks Opaline.

Z i know im about to say doesnt matter much lollllllll, BUT i thought Behati looked killer in the black, and a SUPER CUTE in the rainbow get up, the rainbow stalkings and boots, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute, yet amazingly sexy lollllllll, like a rainbow bright doll in the flesh lolllllllllllllllllllllllll :wub::wub:
^LMS - again, for me, it's all about the NO shorts!!! (Repeat: :hell yea!: ) Frankly, she's highly unlikely to let me down anyway - and it's not as if she's responsible for the outfits - but I thought the black and white suited her more. The other one looked loads better in the finale, minus those distracting wings. And I dug the socks both times!

^Nice to the slightly more understated J.Crew(!) amongst that sugar-bullets assault from VS... ;)

Thanks Opaline.

^LMS - again, for me, it's all about the NO shorts!!! (Repeat: :hell yea!: ) Frankly, she's highly unlikely to let me down anyway - and it's not as if she's responsible for the outfits - but I thought the black and white suited her more. The other one looked loads better in the finale, minus those distracting wings. And I dug the socks both times!

I will say her body loooked KILLER GOOD, very toned, and the stockings and boots were the best part agreed, and the litle pom pom ties, lollllllll and GIRLIE thing i think, the black & silver showed off her curves the best

No picture - but a backstage piece from StyleList, by Gracie Gold:

Walking in her fourth show, Namibian model Behati Prinsloo was having her locks tended to when lead hairstylist Sam McKnight revealed the secret behind that trademark Victoria's Secret wave. "It's all about curl and volume, which we achieve with clip-in extensions, a curling iron, volumizing hair spray, and lots of good brushing," said McKnight.

Yet, hair wasn't the first thing on Prinsloo's mind, as the 21-year-old model had very specific plans of the tummy-pleasing sort. "I'm going to the afterparty later, and then I'll probably go get a burger. No -- I'd love a steak and fries and chocolate mousse!" Prinsloo told StyleList.

In spite of all the glamour, pink satin robes and bed-head looks, Prinsloo admitted that a typical day in her life is quite different. "This is not reality, it's a show. When I'm not doing this, I'm just a normal girl. Okay, I work out more than the average person, but it helps with confidence," she said. "I love relaxing at home in Pink sweat pants, or even running out and to the deli in them."

Funny, we don't see many Victoria's Secret models dropping by our deli. We'll just have to take the sultry brunette's word on that one.

(Source: as above)

Steak and fries you say? Come to Buenos Aires! ;)

No picture - but a backstage piece from StyleList, by Gracie Gold:
Walking in her fourth show, Namibian model Behati Prinsloo was having her locks tended to when lead hairstylist Sam McKnight revealed the secret behind that trademark Victoria's Secret wave. "It's all about curl and volume, which we achieve with clip-in extensions, a curling iron, volumizing hair spray, and lots of good brushing," said McKnight.

Yet, hair wasn't the first thing on Prinsloo's mind, as the 21-year-old model had very specific plans of the tummy-pleasing sort. "I'm going to the afterparty later, and then I'll probably go get a burger. No -- I'd love a steak and fries and chocolate mousse!" Prinsloo told StyleList.

In spite of all the glamour, pink satin robes and bed-head looks, Prinsloo admitted that a typical day in her life is quite different. "This is not reality, it's a show. When I'm not doing this, I'm just a normal girl. Okay, I work out more than the average person, but it helps with confidence," she said. "I love relaxing at home in Pink sweat pants, or even running out and to the deli in them."

Funny, we don't see many Victoria's Secret models dropping by our deli. We'll just have to take the sultry brunette's word on that one.

(Source: as above)

Steak and fries you say? Come to Buenos Aires! ;)

hahaha yeah! Come to Buenos aires, thebaronoffratton and I will be waiting for you with steak and fries! :laugh: