Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Ownn, She's Beautiful! Guys, I created a twitter of Behat for Brazilian fans, but fans can follow all! If they want to follow, here is the link, http://twitter.com/#!/behatiloversbr follow everyone back. She knows that there is a twitter and thanked him, I was so happy she had answered me. It was very special to me. And Sorry for my English. I'm so very bad.

Ownn, She's Beautiful! Guys, I created a twitter of Behat for Brazilian fans, but fans can follow all! If they want to follow, here is the link, http://twitter.com/#!/behatiloversbr follow everyone back. She knows that there is a twitter and thanked him, I was so happy she had answered me. It was very special to me. And Sorry for my English. I'm so very bad.

noooo! I'm always tweeting Behati and she has never answered back =( hahaah :heart: I'm following you ;)

noooo! I'm always tweeting Behati and she has never answered back =( hahaah :heart: I'm following you ;)

Thank You!! I was very lucky! More Photos of Video VS Angel Heart Katy Perry

post-8847-1290475610_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475708_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475735_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475761_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475787_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475808_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475832_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475872_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290475933_thumb.jpg

post-8847-1290476044_thumb.jpg

HFO(*&OFT*&AGWF(*&!H@)O(*DY&)&@!YD&tolfiAAAHHGHHHGHGHG!!! Words fail me right now :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: You just noticed her crooked tooth? That's like, one of the things i've always loved about her smile :p Also, I just realized how much she talks out of the left side of her mouth :laugh: And yeah, what's with the random eye color change haha

She freakin pwned that music video, especially OPENING IT, makin everyone else look lame. And I'm not biased at ALL :shifty:

Maybe it's just the novelty of new videos, but I don't think I've ever adored her as much as I do right this moment OMFG

"I'm African, but no one believes it" I just died right there with that laugh and smile :heart:

Oh, and i think this is the first i've seen of Behati as a little kid! I've been waiting for pics like those to surface for months! She's just as cute then :wub:

HFO(*&OFT*&AGWF(*&!H@)O(*DY&)&@!YD&tolfiAAAHHGHHHGHGHG!!! Words fail me right now :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: You just noticed her crooked tooth? That's like, one of the things i've always loved about her smile :p Also, I just realized how much she talks out of the left side of her mouth :laugh: And yeah, what's with the random eye color change haha

She freakin pwned that music video, especially OPENING IT, makin everyone else look lame. And I'm not biased at ALL :shifty:

Maybe it's just the novelty of new videos, but I don't think I've ever adored her as much as I do right this moment OMFG

"I'm African, but no one believes it" I just died right there with that laugh and smile :heart:

Oh, and i think this is the first i've seen of Behati as a little kid! I've been waiting for pics like those to surface for months! She's just as cute then :wub:

hahaaha no, I knew about her tooth long time ago haah thats one of my favourite things too! and yeah you are right! she talks out of the left side of her mouth :laugh: she is so freakin adorable!

^It's interesting you should say that as it appears you're not alone. I've noticed that this thread has had 20,000 hits in the last 2 weeks. It got about 10,000 in the six months prior... :ermm: Oh, the awesome power of the VSFS!!! ;)

(Or maybe that's what dressing up as a football does for one?)

(Not that it didn't work for me... :whistle: )

VERRA VERRA CUTE, SOOOOOOOOOOOO B do you want gifs, lolllllllllllllllllllll she isnt done up, looks cute, butttttttttttttt up to you
^Well I can't speak for everyone my dear LMS - but she's as pretty as a button and twice as cute there anyways... :yes:

And why didn't we get to see these pictures(?):

post-11221-1290559783_thumb.jpg

Found this on Flickr (taken by zalpz) from a display in the soho VS PINK store. Saw the video (from about 4 months ago), obviously - but would have liked to have seen more stills from that session... :/