Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I never really did like B in that video. Too naughty, doesn't fit her personality IMO

The way I see it, EVERY woman has a naughty/sexual side and therefore, it is part of her personality, even if you don't see it often. :wave:

haha that's kinda true :laugh:

(although I prefer the cute Behati :p )

I never really did like B in that video. Too naughty, doesn't fit her personality IMO

The way I see it, EVERY woman has a naughty/sexual side and therefore, it is part of her personality, even if you don't see it often. :wave:

Me too, I prefer her cute side. I'm sure Behati can pull sexy off, but the video made her more sleazy than sexy in my opinion. Song is nice though. ;)

Me too, I prefer her cute side. I'm sure Behati can pull sexy off, but the video made her more sleazy than sexy in my opinion. Song is nice though. ;)

However. Wherever. And what's wrong with the occasional dose of 'sleazy' anyway? ;)

Via the hairstylist Leon Gorman's Facebook, and courtesy of an attentive Prettyphile (post-11221-0-1446068215-79914_thumb.gif):

post-11221-1291660287_thumb.jpg post-11221-1291660278_thumb.jpg post-11221-1291660312_thumb.jpg

Sorry if these are REPOSTS B, didnt see them
^Alas, yes they are... :/ They're from a few months ago, and the VS autumn range. Surely we should be due a new batch of 'spring' images soon though? I've recently come across some of Erin, Lily and (inevitably) Candice - as well as PINK shots of Marloes Horst (and Erin again), and some new lingerie with Maryna Linchuk amongst the 'usual suspects'... So, hopefully. crossedfingers.gif I'll keep my eye out anyways.

aww I love that photoshoot!! so cute!
^Seconded! (Y)

I've been trying to find an 'official' image of this shot - it's by Angelo Pennetta and appears to be for LOVE magazine and it's "Baby It's You" spread. But Behati never appeared in the editorial?! :idk:Maybe it will be in the next issue(?), but this is all I've found so far anyway:

post-11221-0-1446068219-16527_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446068219-19282_thumb.jpg

screenshot20101117at185.png

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/01560h141135699634.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/i/zacposendetrtwsept20100.jpg

~Please note that any embedded images over 1050 pixels in width must be either manually resized or thumbnailed - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita