Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^I think they're supposed to be like buried treasure. If you look around through the sand (Candice's pics) enough, you might find something worth while (Behati's pics). The only problem is that there is A LOT of sand. Way more than anyone would ever need, actually.

I like her outfit in #2225. Particularly her jacket. :hehe:

^Nice! I presume this is for tonight's Giles show at LFW?

^I think they're supposed to be like buried treasure. If you look around through the sand (Candice's pics) enough, you might find something worth while (Behati's pics). The only problem is that there is A LOT of sand. Way more than anyone would ever need, actually.
^ :laugh: Very true. There was also a hell of a lot of Erin and Lily Aldridge to sift through this time too... :idk: But we persevere!

^Nice! I presume this is for tonight's Giles show at LFW?
^ :laugh: Very true. There was also a hell of a lot of Erin and Lily Aldridge to sift through this time too... :idk: But we persevere!

And bless you for it. :heythere:

I doubt I'd have the patience after the first few pages. I tried to sift through the site for Abbey's pics once and wound up with a migraine. :blink:

"Giles show was ammmaaazzziiiinnngggg..... "

"Me and natasha at giles."

Twitter.com/BeePrinsloo

^I guess the answer to my question was "yes" then?!! <_<

Sure glad they bleached her eyebrows - since she's wearing massive sunglasses! A photo from the finale, and it's rehearsal (middle row):

post-11221-0-1446068053-93405_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446068053-95472_thumb.jpg

(Zimbio & LOVE magazine)