Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Thanks as always for the pics! Is it just me or is something slightly "off" in some of those Loft shots? I can't put my finger on what it is though...

I wish I knew how to look for new stuff from Beh so I could be more than the guy who just sits, waits, and says "oh thanks for the pics!"

:ninja: You're doing all the work... :/

Woot woot! Thanks Baron! It's always a relief to see work from her. There's such long periods of silence, it worries me at times.

I finally found the videos on the Loft website, and I just died all over again :heart: If it had even a snippet of Behati in it, I downloaded that sucker :p

I realized that I've never actually seen footage of Beh on a shoot except for a split second for pink here and there. Watching her at work is just magical :blush:

Dude that google news alerts thing is awesome, I can't believe i hadn't heard of it before...

She just looks so amazing for loft :blush: Found this passage and thought it was quite suitable:

"O my love, you are as beautiful as Tirzah, / Lovely as Jerusalem, / Awesome as an army with banners! /

Turn your eyes away from me, / For they have overcome me. / Your hair is like a flock of goats / Going down from Gilead. /

Your teeth are like a flock of sheep / Which have come up from the washing; / Every one bears twins, / And none is barren among them. /

Like a piece of pomegranate / Are your temples behind your veil.

...Who is she who looks forth as the morning, / Fair as the moon, / Clear as the sun, / Awesome as an army with banners?"

-Song of Solomon 6:4-7, 10

Great shots by Aaron Richter. Those are wonderful.

Also, I love the shots they chose for her portfolio. It isn't quite the same as the Supreme showcards but still a great selection. :)

Thanks, Baron! :wave:

^You're welcome! And, yes, I'm already missing those innovative Supreme showcards... :/ Who is this Terry & Ali credited with her main picture anyway? I don't know the names as a duo, maybe they are photographer and stylist???

Here's a little news about where the Baroness of Fratton is going to be and what she'll be up to. You've bought the tickets, I assume, huh, BofF? :blink::blink:

When Behati's Talents Collide

Behati Prinsloo debuted her photographic talents by snapping engagement pictures of the precious couple, Coco Rocha and James Conran, but now she’s ready to show off her skill during her first photography exhibit!

On Fashions Night Out, she's teaming up with George Esquivel for Fratelli Rossetti to display her premiere photo exhibit, along with boyfriend and fellow model Jamie Strachan. In a combination of talents, Behati not modeled the Spring/Summer 2010 Fratelli Rossetti collection, along with Jamie and a few of her model friends, but also only photographed herself and her colleagues. To cull together the exhibit, Vogue's Photography Director Ivan Shaw curated Behati's images, leading to a collection which will be on display at the Madison Avenue boutique on September 10th!

Stop in, marvel at Behati's talent, and congratulate her on what's sure to be a stunning exhibition.

source: Modelina

Here's a little news about where the Baroness of Fratton is going to be and what she'll be up to. You've bought the tickets, I assume, huh, BofF? :blink::blink:
^Hmmm? My guest-list tickets must have somehow 'disappeared'... I bet I know just who did it too!!! :mad:

Alas, New York is a little far away for me at such short notice. Coincidentally, I am attending a gallery opening on the very same night ( :o ), so maybe if I just squint, and down enough red wine, I can pretend I'm there and that it all went exactly as I predicted? :shifty:

Thanks for the information, sweetandlow. :heythere: