Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Will just call that a lapse in concentration :blush::ninja: (my dinner time i feel)
^ :hehe: How was dinner then?!!

I'm always concerned though, about turning any thread into one's own little fiefdom - if you know what I mean? :unsure: I've seen how certain members act on their own favourite model's threads, and it is most disagreeable (and has led me to abandon posting in some of them). So I wouldn't want to think anybody presumed I was lording it around in here... :ermm:

Isn't Behati just a doll baby?? :heart::heart: She's so cute. Baron, btw, have you asked her for her hand in marriage yet? :laugh::laugh: I haven't read a darn word about it anywhere. What are you waitin' for?? :kiss: You just keepin' it on the down low? ;)
^It has crossed my mind! But, you know, there's that Jamie character lurking about... <_<

What do you reckon? Maybe the rebound?!?!

^indeed, i won't name names. however i come across a few people who eagerly make you awere of your mistake. My rule of thimb is go back to the date the pictures were realesed. Which in theory works...and does more often then not. Which is what i did this time, however with a somewhat unrealiable source it would seem :ninja: - Shouldn't stop you tho. Not your fault that they are perdantic. :cain: As long as your not doing it consistantly time after time i don't see the problem personally

Isn't Behati just a doll baby?? :heart::heart: She's so cute. Baron, btw, have you asked her for her hand in marriage yet? :laugh::laugh: I haven't read a darn word about it anywhere. What are you waitin' for?? :kiss: You just keepin' it on the down low? ;)
^It has crossed my mind! But, you know, there's that Jamie character lurking about... <_<

What do you reckon? Maybe the rebound?!?!

pffffft, Jamie, Schmamie <_< :blah: Behati, The Baroness of Fratton is much better. :yes:

pffffft, Jamie, Schmamie <_< :blah: Behati, The Baroness of Fratton is much better. :yes:
^Ja Ja, indeed! Talking of which though - there he is again (^)... post-8834-0-1446067997-5074_thumb.gif

(But thank you, cecileet - they haven't been posted before! Encantado :heythere: )

:rofl: your black cloud emoticon is so funny! how did you do that? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hi guys I'm new here!

Isn't Behati the most beautiful model? I love her! :heart:

Have this been posted before? post-41783-1279496927_thumb.jpgpost-41783-1279496913_thumb.jpgpost-41783-1279496852_thumb.jpgpost-41783-1279496790_thumb.jpg

Those are great photos! Thanx so much for posting! :flower: The more the merrier, errrr, the better, errrrrr, whatever ;) of the Baroness. (That was an edit, even if I did edit the wrong post of mine.... :cry::whistle:)