Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

she won't model most of the year but we have at least to projects to wait for. Her collaboration with juicy couture will be out next month and the Vogue Thailand cover/editorial she shot earlier in the year. So excited to see her little baby bump grow. Hope she goes to some sort of event so we can see her mom to be glow!

46 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Congrats to her! I'll miss her modeling for most of this year, but I'm sure both she and Adam are thrilled. You can see her bump pretty well in the video here too:

i think she has more than 3 months... At least 5

I'm agreeing with 5 months, 4.5 at the latest. I'm sure she was pregnant already for the VS Show, she just looked really really pregnant to me. Congratulations to them, they will have a beautiful baby for sure and even tho most of us didn't think they'd make it far as a couple they seem pretty happy and good together so yay them.

I would say 4 months max.

I'm pregnant myself, about 4.5 months (due August 3), and my bump is way bigger than hers! And I'm told all the time how small my bump still is for being this far along. 

And I got knocked up at the beginning of November, so no, I would bet she was not pregnant around the time the Show filmed.

But that's just my guess, based on personal experience xD

Still very happy for the couple, congrats to them :)