Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

From this link

http://www.whowhatwear.com/best-bikini-for-your-butt/

WWW: Of all the swimsuits you modeled, which one in particular do you see yourself wearing on repeat this summer?

BP: I really love the neoprene triangle [bikinis] that VS is making. It’s really comfortable and doesn’t move. It’s more sporty, so you can go paddleboarding and surfing and it’s not going to fly off. It’s my favorite, I own them in a lot of different colors.

WWW: Which do you predict will be the best-selling suit of the season?

BP: I’m thinking the more sporty one, because it’s a new style for them and everyone seems to really like it. Or the boho [collection], which everyone loves. Coachella comes around and everyone’s “boho-chic.”

WWW: What is one of your favorite memories or standout moments from shooting this year’s VS Swim Special?

BP: For me, it was really getting to know all 15 girls. There are so many new Angels that just came in that we barely know, so this trip really gave us the opportunity to hang out with each other, and it was really fun.

the-one-bikini-style-that-will-make-your

Behati's pregnant :chicken: 

Behati Prinsloo Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Adam Levine

This baby will be loved! Model Behati Prinsloo is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Adam Levine, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.

Multiple sources tell Us that the Victoria’s Secret Angel, 26, is three to four months along in her pregnancy and that her rocker hubby is “over the moon” about impending fatherhood.

One month after their lavish July 2014 wedding ceremony in Mexico, Levine, 36, revealed that he and his wife were eager to start a family — and a big one at that.

“We’re definitely going to do it," the “Sugar” singer said at the time during a KIIS FM radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, before joking: "I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/behati-prinsloo-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-with-adam-levine-w166709