Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

P.S hug a princess a little too tightly, get kicked out of Disney World, spent the rest of your vacation at the bar = win

ha. Last year while going trough security at the Magic Kingdom, I set off the metal detectors because I forgot to take out a utility tool I had in my backpack  for some reason I think it just made the trip from back home. They made way to big a deal out of it. haha but I appreciate them being vigilant I guess.

But what if the FB Angel is in one of the parades while I'm there. that would be dope.

The reason they lose viewership is the same reason their profits drop they haven’t innovated at all and sorry but a big part of the problem is a: the angels but not just how many of them there are but how they present them as so cutesy and cheesy and they are all pretty much the same in terms of body type/ looks/ they have no celebrity personality 

b. The actual lingerie is overpriced, feels cheap and you would never buy full price because it goes down so much in the sale

c. The show is still garish and tacky but now so tween like

the reasons go on and on 

All these skinny stick figure girls look the same I’m sorry, everyone is screaming about Willow and she  is completely interchangeable with at least 5 other current girls. The lack of genuine looks wise diversity is boring and pathetic. I mean Hannah Ferguson is genuinely sexy and womanly yet never cast probably for being ‘big’ older girls and actual established models like irina, Isabella etc aren’t coming back and hf girls like Anna ewers, Vitoria, imaan who have great figures don’t even consider the show because it’s so z list. They need to take it back to the 90s make it simple, untacky, classy but then again they are crass *edited*

38 minutes ago, 3500 said:

As someone who doesn’t know much about walks what constitutes a great walk? and which angels have good and bad ones?

Honestly a good walk is all about confidence and knowing how to properly carry yourself. Not even a simple “walk” (like Taylor and most of new angels have), its about a “strut”. It’s all in how the  That’s the best word. Out of all the Angels, the ones with the best walks are Candice and Jasmine, next would be Elsa and Sara in that order IMO. Models wise, I think Yasmin and Mayowa will have by far the best walks in the show this year. 

The main reasons for me are a. they are trying to pass teens as sexy when i wanna be Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova sexy from 10 years ago and not kawaii josephine sexy b. they keep making bad pr decisions and ignoring the fact that their creative team flatlined 5 years ago. Now I just watch it in hopes it will get back to what it was