Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Martha got the SO in 2015. Meanwhile Romee, Sara, Stella have gotten literally nothing. Taylor is opening the show this year so she gets to join the "I did something cool" club, I'm hoping Romee got the SO this year but I think it's Jasmine. 

Tbh Stella doesn’t really shine in VS. In hf she’s a goddess but ... her looks/ walks in vs leaves a lot to be desired and I hope she doesn’t get the SO/ show opening/ fantasy bra

Romee deserves the SO! She reminds me so much of Karolina

Just now, nartneit said:

Tbh Stella doesn’t really shine in VS. In hf she’s a goddess but ... her looks/ walks in vs leaves a lot to be desired and I hope she doesn’t get the SO/ show opening/ fantasy bra 😂

That's a matter of personal taste, I personally like Stella way more than Behati, Romee, Josephine or Martha :idk: the reality is, all these women work just as hard and clearly the pay-off isn't the same for everyone.

Just now, loh_keeh said:

In 10magazines latest ig story , it showed a vid of Sophia and John rushing to the office they were late lol sorry Behati 

So happy for Elsa hopefully nice wings with the look 

If you view behatis ig story you can see no one was there for her fittings haha 

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Am I the only one who really really really loves seeing the girls supporting each other? I don't know how much their friendship is true, but they always come across genuinely happy and entusiasts for each others' milestones.

I love that too!

5 minutes ago, marinebing said:

love black and white pic ! it does look like constellations 

It does, that pic is perfection :wub6yh2cm: