Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, wintery said:

I was thinking, IF the moon wings are for a universe/solar system/celestial bodies segment, how gorgeous would be a FB inspired by them?

I think they could do big things with a segment like this, maybe have those little lights that seem stars in the ceiling and everything else pitch black except for a light on the models.

I love you hahaha

3 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Gurl, that sounds Stunning! Vs should hire some people out of here. You guy come up with such good ideas

I really want to see a segment like that :cry:

3 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I love you hahaha

:hug:

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

It honestly doesn't look that bad to me, we've seen like nothing so far and the video looks like very early fittings when nothing is really fully done

+1. Idk why everyone is losing their shit, it’s obvious most of these outfits aren’t even completed yet and this isn’t the final look. I actually don’t mind what I see so far and that bra with the corset is so reminiscent of the Golden Era of VS so I can’t even be mad...

i just hate the recycled Parachute wing they’ve been using and abusing since 2011, 2016 and 2017...let it die 

16 minutes ago, wintery said:

I was thinking, IF the moon wings are for a universe/solar system/celestial bodies segment, how gorgeous would be a FB inspired by them?

I think they could do big things with a segment like this, maybe have those little lights that seem stars in the ceiling and everything else pitch black except for a light on the models.

sounds fab. with a glitter runway to make it look like they're walking on star dust and maybe Martha gets the universe-inspired FB, which honestly wouldn't look half bad

So now that everything's coming close what is yall's ideal situation in terms of openings, closings and such? I want to see how everyone would like to see things go. This is my ideal situation, based on six segments, keeping it as realistic as I can, because Barbara ain't opening segments :rofl:

- 1st segment: Open: Jasmine - Closing: Taylor

- 2nd segment: Open: Adriana - Closing: Romee

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Martha

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace Elizabeth - Closing: Alanna Arrington

- 5th segment: Open: Lais - Stella in the middle with the SO - Closing: Sara

- 6th segment: Open: Elsa with the FB - Closing: Behati

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

The VS X Mary Katrantzou collab is for PINK not mainline. So we have PINK (VSxMaryKatranzou), Celestial/Astrological Angels, Rebel Angels and Steampunk Angels? 

If it's really for Pink segment, that means one of the girls models for Pink will have the big wings that romee had last year, so grace? zuri?maggie

hope for rebel angels, if it's really a segment inspired by this , it will be very beautiful, I can see the SO here our FB

-1st segment: Open: Jasmine - Closing: Taylor

-2nd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Sara

-3rd segment: Open: Lais - Sui or Ming in the middle with SO - Closing: Josephine 

-4th segment (Pink) Open: Zuri (I love Grace but she’s not the only Pink spokesmodel...) - Closing: Grace or Alanna

5th segment: Open: Martha - Closing: Romee

6th segment: Open: Elsa with FB - Closing: Behati with SW

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So now that everything's coming close what is yall's ideal situation in terms of openings, closings and such? I want to see how everyone would like to see things go. This is my ideal situation, based on six segments, keeping it as realistic as I can, because Barbara ain't opening segments :rofl:

- 1st segment: Open: Jasmine - Closing: Taylor

- 2nd segment: Open: Adriana - Closing: Romee

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Martha

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace Elizabeth - Closing: Alanna Arrington

- 5th segment: Open: Lais - Stella in the middle with the SO - Closing: Sara

- 6th segment: Open: Elsa with the FB - Closing: Behati

I did not see behati close a segment, they will give her an opening

I hope jasmine opens the show but i see jojo gets it, vs lie her a lot, i wrong maybe

For Pink  i would like that zuri opens this year,I know that grace have more potential and a great career in HF

It's fun to speculate but I think it's still WAAYY to early to start naming off segments based on what we've seen. Those outfits can go so many different ways. The only confirmation for certain id say would be PINK and the Mary Katranzou segment(If it is in fact separate from PINK).

Steampunk would be awesome!

- 1st segment: Open: Jasmine - Closing: Romee

- 2nd segment: Open: Sara - Closing: Stella or Taylor

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Lais

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace - Closing: Zury

- 5th segment: Open: Elsa (FB) - Closing: Adriana

- 6th segment: Open: Martha - Closing: Behati

3 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I’m confused. Why do y’all think the collab is for PINK when MAINLINE girls and ANGELS shot for it??? If it was PINK wouldn’t the PINK girls shoot it?

I know Vogue said it, but I’m sure it was a mistake.

In almost every article since it was announced it’s listed as a collab with PINK, unless VS says otherwise it’ll be a PINK segment but we’ll find out eventually...