Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I been there for a trade show but it depends on what they do with that space but it's a massive downgrade in size compared to the previous show.

Hmm.  Interesting. I wonder how they'll utilize the space to make the most of it.  They seem to have wasted a lot in the last few years, perhaps this will be a change for the better. 

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Don't yell at me!! I've been yelled at all day by models and lawyers and models talent people, I have no idea. I've been threatened with legal action, and by French police, I'm very fragile atm :rofl:

btw I'm no jk. The amount of drama the staff has to deal with on some days..

I can only imagine the amount of crap you guys have to deal with day in and day out.  So a giant THANK YOU for dealing with all of that and for everything y'all do.  It doesn't go unnoticed. 

1 minute ago, heartwing said:

Hmm.  Interesting. I wonder how they'll utilize the space to make the most of it.  They seem to have wasted a lot in the last few years, perhaps this will be a change for the better. 

I honestly preffer 1000 times a smaller venue. The shows before 2015 were so intimate and tbh prettier. One decent runway and no more than 200 seats it's fine for me. China was a mess and they wasted so much money and space in Paris. 

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I would be highly surprised if VS gave Elsa a bra worth more than $2 million.

I would be highly surprised if they gave ANYONE ever again a bra worth more than that.

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I can only imagine the amount of crap you guys have to deal with day in and day out.  So a giant THANK YOU for dealing with all of that and for everything y'all do.  It doesn't go unnoticed. 

Thank you! ❤️

40 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Don't yell at me!! I've been yelled at all day by models and lawyers and models talent people, I have no idea. I've been threatened with legal action, and by French police, I'm very fragile atm :rofl:

btw I'm not jk. The amount of drama the staff has to deal with on some days..

Girl, are you good? What is even happening?!

Just now, Chessie said:

I honestly preffer 1000 times a smaller venue. The shows before 2015 were so intimate and tbh prettier. One decent runway and no more than 200 seats it's fine for me. China was a mess and they wasted so much money and space in Paris. 

I would be highly surprised if they gave ANYONE ever again a bra worth more than that.

I agree that China was a huge mess.  A more intimate setting would be a great idea, I think. But we all know VS will somehow manage to mess it all up yet again. 

6 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I think I actually prefer a smaller location. It gives the show a more intimate feel, and with less people in the audience there is theoretically less reason for them to pan away from the runway/models to give us crowd shots.

Whelp, my hopes and expectations for this show and holiday commercial are at -55%.:dead_horse:

I bet Sophia is going to go on and on about making this show more intimate and about the models and focusing on design.......while serving you a luxury microwavable entree for dinner. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s bigger than the Armoury. Armoury capacity is 5000, Pier 94 is 6500. 

It’s not like they utilized the stadium last year. It was a waste for them. 

I been there for a trade show so I can't really imagine a show show being there. But I'll wait....with my non-existent expectations.

Just now, phenobarbie said:

I think I actually prefer a smaller location. It gives the show a more intimate feel, and with less people in the audience there is theoretically less reason for them to pan away from the runway/models to give us crowd shots.

This would be the dream. Something smaller, more intimate and more focus on the models and less on the people watching in the audience. I'd love to see a show like that. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Girl, are you good? What is even happening?!

Trolls, crazy people, pissy models, angry agencies, a butt load of people of pming me about the FB. Crazies in Adriana's thread threatening to kill models, mod watches, bans, it never fucking ends.

37 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Trolls, crazy people, pissy models, angry agencies, a butt load of people of pming me about the FB. Crazies in Adriana's thread threatening to kill models, mod watches, bans, it never fucking ends.

How do you even survive to all of that? God. This shit is... Bananas.

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

This would be the dream. Something smaller, more intimate and more focus on the models and less on the people watching in the audience. I'd love to see a show like that. 

+1

But every year they want the show 'bigger and better than ever' :banghead: