Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, mikose said:

Etam will do the anual fashion show in 25 sept. I wish VS have beautiful lingerie like Etam.

Joan Small and constance jablonski are their main face. 

I really like Etam (and Constance :Angel:) as well. Last year, they hada lot of beauties in their fashion show; like Constance of course, but also Isis Bataglia or Jenna Sultan:

Jenna Sultan Etam show 2017 c.jpgJenna Sultan Etam show 2017.jpg

Isabeli was never offered a VS contract, so that's a rumor someone made up ages ago but it is not true. Ana BB however, was offered a contract but she turned it down because she wanted to be the face of JLo's clothing line instead, big mistake tbh, her career just went downhill tbh.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Isabeli was never offered a VS contract, so that's a rumor someone made up ages ago but it is not true. Ana BB however, was offered a contract but she turned it down because she wanted to be the face of JLo's clothing line instead, big mistake tbh, her career just went downhill tbh.

The explanation I kept seeing is that Ana BB didn’t want to become as famous as VS Angels are. I guess she got to observe things pretty closely being Alessandra’s BFF.

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Just wondering, on the topic of Ana BB. Did one of you mentioned Ana BB got married and the only Brazilian model she didn't invite to her wedding was #bodybyIza?

I know Ale and Isabeli were her bridesmaids. Not sure if Adriana attended but I DO KNOW IZABEL IS A SWORN ENEMY

31 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Jo just posted a pic of her bum in a raiders jersey(common practice I know) but her body has come a LONG way since working with the brand. I would not be surprised that she gets the FB this year despite opening and getting 2 big wings last year. Girl works  hard.

For me this year's FB is for Martha and next year is Jo. But i can see VS giving her the show opening or closing 

Was watching a fashion show last night from Milan (forgot the name tbh) and Hannah Ferguson was in it. All I can say is it summed up why she hasn’t been casted all these years. Deer in headlights and struggling to walk in basic heels. Unfortunate.