Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

I’m curious, why can’t you stand Hannah F.? I’ve never read anyone write anything bad about her expect one member doesn’t like her twerking, but he is still a fan.

imo she’s fake, and there is nothing special about her. i saw her on model squad and it proved that to me. she’s plain and blah. she was more interesting when she wasn’t trying to be all hf. 

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

"DIAMONDS! DIAMONDS! You know what that looks like, I tell you that."

@Souled-Out For some reason, I think she looked haughty and like she thought herself superior... 

Who Adriana? I think at that time she was annoyed by the neo models. Gigi was cutting her off during the segment and people thought, that was why. But I think its more so at the time, she didn't care for that crowd. think she was def just annoyed by Gigi. You can tell by the way Adriana talks about working with other models and by what other models say that she doesn't view herself as superior. The most credit she ever gave herself is calling herself the grandma in VS lol. But she has said there was no difference between her and the other girls. And models like shanina said Adriana was the first angel to come up to her and make her feel welcomed.

I think she was just irritated with gigi and she didn't try to hide it lol.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Who Adriana? I think at that time she was annoyed by the neo models. Gigi was cutting her off during the segment. But I think its more so at the time, she didn't care for that crowd. think she was def just annoyed by Gigi. You can tell by the way Adriana talks about working with other models and by what other models say that she doesn't view herself as superior.

I think she was just irritated and she didn't try to hide it lol. And then the black model, I don't know her name, was instigating lmao.

No, haha, Lily D! I forgot to quote your post before publishing, and couldn't add it to the edit. Adriana, though, had every right to be annoyed, Leomie was fun. "Definitely before the recession."

57 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

They should of aired that moment. LOL 

In her new song Sweetener she said "“What about La Perla? Let Vickie keep her secret,” Grande sings."

Wow... I wonder what sparked that lol. But she probably didn't even write it. Somebody else probably wrote the song

I am hoping VS doesn't even try with performers. like, go back to the good days where, they only had on performer and they performed in their own personal section. Go back to the remixes!