Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

But that is what VS looks for when casting for the show. They look for the entire package. If you don't have some sort of career or campaign within the HF than you better have a personality and attitude on the runway. LOL

I mean Lorena has a Versace campaign.....and is now cast on the show. She wasn't cast when she was with Leo. Just saying. 

Naomi C. is the perfect example of attitude and personality that varies per designer. Models are silent actresses. Sway and convey me on the runway. Give me that ENERGY. 

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

But that is what VS looks for when casting for the show. They look for the entire package. If you don't have some sort of career or campaign within the HF than you better have a personality and attitude on the runway. LOL

I mean Lorena has a Versace campaign.....and is now cast on the show. She wasn't cast when she was with Leo. Just saying. 

Naomi C. is the perfect example of attitude and personality that varies per designer. Models are silent actresses. Sway and convey me on the runway. Give me that ENERGY. 

Sadie? Megan Puleri? 

Since I can't have Robin this year, just give me Kate G. That's all I ask.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

Robin's waist is my motivation to workout in a few hours. LOL

exactly. And winnie doesnt inspire you to workout does she? stupid VS telling the girls to workout and then just taking whoever is the most unique. Robin would've gotten it if it was 2009 I guess

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Kate, Hailey, Abby, just make this a thing....

Abby is allegedly confirmed to not have gotten the show.

But let us have Hailey, Lo, Kate, Hannah and Duckie 

1 minute ago, VSBODY said:

exactly. And winnie doesnt inspire you to workout does she? stupid VS telling the girls to workout and then just taking whoever is the most unique. Robin would've gotten it if it was 2009 I guess

I don’t like Winnie but that girl has visible defined abs. She posts a lot about working out as well.